3

My Complicated Love Story

"Hmm, guys...It's boring already..." Tao whines.

"Boring? Really, Tao Huang. Just admit that you enjoy hugging a girl right now." Luhan said.

"I don't know, dude. But i think this is getting boring too..." Sehun said.

"Yah! You're the one who's very excited to meet the girls earlier, right? Now, they're here with you...comfortably sitting in your lap. What else do you want?" Luhan said.

"I wanna play, dude!" Tai said.

"Yah! Stop whining and don't act like a child! It's annoying!" Joohyun said angrily, which made them shocked and speechless. The devil's coming out anytime. Haha. 

"S-Sorry. I can't help it! I really want to play right now! Not with girls okay? What I mean is...a real game like...hide and seek, play tag, oh yeah, the new game, hide and clap! Oohh. That's exciting! Dude, let's start now!" Tao childishly said while clapping.

"Yah! Are you really a child?!" Joohyun scowled.

"N-No, dude. Of course I'm already a grown up man, like you." Tao said.

"Then why do you want that kind of games?! Really?! Hide and seek?!" Joohyun irritatingly said. He really hates childish and immature people, especially men. He finds it disgusting.

"What's wrong with that? That's a game, though." Tao said.

"You can just play basketball, soccer, or whatever sports you want! Then you want us to join you playing hide and seek? God, Tao Huang, grow up!" Kris said.

"Yah, I like it too. Let's play a game!" Sehun said.

"What?! Don't tell me you're being childish too!" Luhan said.

"No, What about, we play basketball again? I missed the old times." Kris suggested.

"Old times? What do you mean?" Luhan said.

"Bro, did you just forgot that we're the former members of the campus' basketball team? Don't tell me you forgot about that just because you got busy with these hot girls?" Kris said.

"Oh yeah, right. Honestly, I missed being in the court. Kris' right. Why don't we play again?" Luhan said.

"Yeah, that's cool!" The maknae said.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Tao said.

"What about us? You're gonna just leave us here?" The girl who sits at Tao's lap said while pouting.

"Sorry girls, your business is already done. You may go now." Tao said.

"What? You chose playing basketball than to be with us? Oh no, what happened to you boys? Not already interested with girls? Oh, that's very very very unbelievable." The other girl said, the one who sits at Sehun's lap while caressing the guys hair. 

"Why is it unbelievable? We used to be good boys when we're little, right guys?" Tao said.

"Yeah, but not now." The girl said.

"Aish...Just get off. We need to go." Luhan said.

"Okay, just call us if you're free again, okay? Bye, boys." The girls said and gave the boys kisses on their cheeks.

"Fine. Fine. By the way, thanks for the time." Kris said. 

"*sigh* Thank God, those ty girls we're gone. They're not really my type..." Luhan said.

"Oh, then what type of girl do you like? Nerdy girls? Haha!"  Tao said.

"Yah. Not like that. Let's say, Innocent girls? I love it. Actually, I found one..." Luhan said.

"Really? Is she pretty?" Kris said.

"Yeah. Gorgeous." Luhan said.

"Hmm. Do we know her?"

"Umm, maybe yes? Maybe not? Yeah, but I think she's quite popular too." Luhan said.

"What's her name?"

"Secret." Luhan said.

"Pshh. Someone's inlove." 

"Hey, I thought you wannna play? Then why do you kept pestering me with those questions?" Luhan said.

"Ask this cold guy here if he wants to join." Kris said while pointing at Joohyun who haven't uttered a single word since they left the cafeteria. Well, as expected, a cold guy, quiet as ever.

"Hey, Joohyun, wanna play?" Luhan asked.

"No." The cold guy shortly said.

"What? Don't you miss being called the star athlete? Then how about, 'Seo Joohyun. The team captain of Wildcats.' Hmm. Cool right?" Tao said.

"Then? What's so cool about being the captain? It's just basketball." Joohyun said.

"Tsss. Let's just play, okay, captain?" Luhan said.

"Fine, so, that means, we're skipping class?" Joohyun said.

"Umm. No, it's our vacant time, so we still have 1 hour to play." Sehun said.

"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Tao playfully said.

"Pshh. Childish as ever." Joohyun mumbled.

                                                                                   -----------------------------------

"Dude! Over here!" Kris said. They're playing basketball, again.

"Hey, Bro! Block Sehun's way!" Tao yelled.

"Yah! We haven't even scored! Let me score!" Sehun said.

"Whahah! Bro! Give me that!" Luhan yelled.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! He stole the ball!" Tao said.

"Then get it!"

"Don't let them score!"

"Sehun! Don't forget about the bet!"

"Come on!"

"Hey! Can you just play quietly?! You know that noise pisses me off!" Joohyun said.

"Sorry dude! I think these kids just got very excited! The last time we played is when we're still 16? Yeah 2 years ago."

"I don't care just don't shout! You're making me deaf!" Joohyun retorted.

"Hey, guys! I'll just go to the washroom!" Luhan said while wiping off his sweats.

"Just make it fast!" Kris shouted.

"Okay. Okay." Luhan said and walked out of the court.

Luhan's on his way to the washroom then suddenly he found a girl. The girl is having a hard time carrying the books, it's quite a lot. Then, Luhan, being the gentleman he is, helped the struggling girl.

"Hey, do you need help, miss?" Luhan said. He suddenly lost his breath we he saw who's the girl. His crush.

"Umm, n-no it's okay..." The girl said.

"No, I insist." Luhan carried most of the books.

"T-thank you...."

"Luhan. I'm Xi Luhan."

"Yeah I know...."

"So, where are you gonna bring these?" Luhan said.

"Umm, library..."

"Oh, no wonder, that you're a bookworm. You read all these?"

"Y-yes..."

"Hmm. As expected, you're smart."

"Well, not really..."

"We're here. I'll help you sort this out..."

"No, it's okay, you can go now. Thank you Luhan-shi." The girl smiled.

~oh God, I'm melting~

"Oh, it's nothing...So, I hope we can be friends from now on, If you don't mind..." Luhan shyly said.

"Sure, by the way, I'm---"

"Jessica Jung. Yeah. I know you." Luhan said while scratching his not-so-itchy head.

 

 

Please comment! Thanks! Love yah! Sorry for the short update! Haha!