1

My Complicated Love Story

Knock...

Knock...

Knock...

" Young Master, It's time to wake up..."

" ........"

" Young Master, you're going to be late for school."

" ........"

" Young Master, please...your father will be mad again if you keep doing this...."

" ........."

" Young Master, it's already 7am...please stop being so stubborn and get read----"

" Aish!!! Tyler! Stop bothering me and mind your own business!!!."

The butler who's knocking on the door suddenly flinched when he heard the "young master" inside screamed will full of anger. He's getting used to this, even if he's still new from his work. Being scolded by the "young master" he's responsible with even if he's not doing something wrong at all. He can't do anything. Work is work. So, in order to live, he needs to understand this stubborn and cold "young master" of his.

" Young Master, I-I'm sorry...but you really need to get ready...or else----"

The butler stopped talking when the door suddenly burst open...revealing the "young master". The way he looks at Tyler (butler)...Ooh...Scary...It's like he can kill his butler anytime.

" Are you done talking?" The young master coldly said.

" Please...Joohyun...Just listen to me because---"

" Who are you to call me by my first name? Are we close?"

" But we used to be close...Oh, I-I...I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to bring up the past..I---"

" Go away. Don't bother me if you don't want to get fired. Understand?"

" Okay, Young master. But You should get ready."

" Shut up. You don't need to tell me over and over again."

With that, the young master closed the door with force causing Tyler to jump a little.

" What's going on there, Tyler?"

A woman who's in her late 30s asked the butler while coming near to him.

" Oh, Good Morning, Mrs. Seo...I'm just trying to wake your son up...but he won't listen."

" Wait, today is the first day of classes right?"

" Y-Yes, Mrs. Seo..."

" Don't worry...I'll talk to him...Just get Joohyun's car ready, ok? I'm sure he wants to go to school all by himself again."

" I understand, Mrs. Seo..."

" Wait, Tyler..."

" What is it Mrs. Seo? Anything I can do for you?"

" I know that you're just new here. I know that it's hard to take care of my son. And most importantly...I know that...you two have the strong bond with each other when you're little...And if I'm not mistaken, you should be one of them right?"

" What do you mean Mrs. Seo?"

" Umm...I mean. Joohyun's group of friends. You should be one of them, right? Luhan, Sehun, Tao, Kris...They're your friends too right?"

" Y-Yes Mrs. Seo. But it's all in the past...."

" Ok, I understand. I just want to say sorry for the rude attitude of my son towards you...I think he's still affected by what you did few years ago..."

" I know, Mrs. Seo. One of the reasons why I accepted this job is to say sorry to him...I want us to be back...as buddies with the other 4. I missed those jerks already..."

" Hmm...Just please...just understand my son, Tyler. I don't know what am I gonna do to change him..."

" Don't worry Mrs. Seo... I'll try to talk to him."

" Ok, Will you excuse me? I'll just wake Joohyun up. Thanks fo undestanding him Tyler."

" It's nothing. Mrs. Seo."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock...Knock...Knock...

" Son, I'll come in..." Mrs. Seo said.

" Son, Are you ready?" Joohyun noticed his mother's presence in his room suddenly got up.

" Oh, Umma, What brings you here?"

" I thought you're not yet ready for school...Tyler said----"

" Aish...That Jerk..." Joohyun whisperd but clear enough to be heard by his mother.

" Joohyun, Why Don't you treat Tyler nicely? Just like waht you treat him when you're still friends?"

" I can't..." Joohyun said while brushing his Oh-So-Awesome hair.

" Why not?"

" Because we're not friends..."

" Joohyun, can you just forget about what Tyler did to you in the past?"

" Do you think It's easy to forget that?"

" Son, I just feel sorry for Tyler...He became your friend after all...He's kind. He's---"

" Then why don't you make him your son instead of me? It looks like both you and Appa likes Tyler over me...Why? Beacuse he's not rude like me?"

" Joohyun, It's not like that...I just---"

" I'm going to be late. I'll go now." Joohyun placed a kiss on his mother's cheek and suddenly left. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Tyler..." Joohyun called for his butler.

" Yes, Young Master. What can I do for you?"

" Where's my motorbike?"

" M-Motorbike? What do you mean, young master?"

" What the Heck?! You don't know what a motorbike is?! Are you that stupid?! I said I want my motorbike NOW!!!"

" B-But young master...Mrs. Seo said to get your car ready...not your motorbike..."

" Just do what I ordered you to do!"

" O-Okay, Young Master. I-I'm sorry. I'll just go get your motorbike." Tyler said as he rushed to the parking lot.

" Aish! Really?! I can't believe I have a stupid butler." Joohyun said as he kicked the trash can near him because of annoyance.                                          

 

 

 

How's the First Chapter? Is it short?

Haha By the way please comment and subscribe :)

I think I need some motivation...Haha assuming author... :)