2

My Complicated Love Story

 

Vroooooommm....

An oh-so-awesome motorbike suddenly stopped in the campus' main gate. I think you already know who rides it. The students got amazed especially the students who knows the one who's riding the awesome motorbike.

The guy removed his helmet showing his manly and handsome face, earning squeals from the girls who's already surrounding him. He's one of the Hottest and most handsome guy in Brent International High School, which is located in Seoul. And not to mention, he's also the one of the heartbreakers in the campus, also known as a playboy, like his mother said to him earlier.

He got off his motorbike and made his way towards his classroom. The students of course made way for him. Then suddenly, a girl called his attention by screaming.

"Oppa! Joohyun Oppa!" The girl said, She's Park Gyuri. One of Joohyun's close friends because of their parents. The girl suddenly hugged Joohyun by the neck, which made Joohyun embarassed because the students watching them. He forcefully removed Gyuri's grip in his neck.

"Gyuri, what are you doing?!" Joohyun annoyingly said. He's getting tired of Gyuri. Because the girl is always pestering him everytime the two of them get to meet each other.

"Hugging my boyfriend." Gyuri simply said.

"Boyfriend?! What the F*** are you talking about?!"

"What's wrong?"

"All of this! This is wrong! I'm not your boyfriend at all."

"How can you deny our relationship!? How dare you, Oppa?!"

Joohyun was about to fire back when he suddenly noticed that they're still outside, with the students watching the most embarassing scene for Joohyun. He suddenly groaned and pulled Gyuri somewhere. They're now in the school's garden.

"Yah! Oppa! Why did you bring me here?!" Gyuri said.

"Do you even know how much embarassed I am when we're outside?! With almost all of the students watching us?! Are you insane or what?!"

"I'm not insane! I'm just stating the truth! You asked me to be you're girlfriend last night, and I agreed with it! Because I really like you?! But now, you're denying it?! Now, tell me who's more insane?!"

"First of all, I didn't asked you to be one, you're not even my type to do so!"

"But last night, you---" Gyuri said teary eyed.

"I'm drunk, Gyuri! You know that I love you as a friend only. Like my sister! That's it!"

"But, Joohyun, I really like you..." Gyuri said while sobbing.

"Gyuri, I'm sorry. But, I really don't okay. I love you as my sister, nothing more..." Joohyun suddenly calmed down, when he saw Gyuri crying.

"W-What do you want me to do, Joohyun-ah...I really really really like you..."

Joohyun suddenly walked near Gyuri and wiped her tears. 

"Gyuri, I'm really really sorry, okay? Please, I hope you understand that---"

"But Oppa, It really hurts..."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt---"

"Oppa, I love you..." Gyuri sincerely said. And of course, Joohyun is shocked.

"W-What are you talking about, Gyuri... I---"

"Please, Just give me a chance, I really love you..."

"I-I can't, you know that---"

"Why? Is there someone whom you like?"

"N-No, I don't have---"

"Then Why?! Why can't you love me?! Am I ugly? Am I--"

"No! Please just...just understand that I can't. You know the reason why, Gyuri!"

"Yes, I know. It's because of Tiffany right? Why can't you just forget what that girl and your f****** friend did?! Gosh! Joohyun, It's all in the past! 2 years! Is it not enough time for you to move on and find your new love?! That girl doesn't even care about what you feel! She doesn't know how much you suffered all these years! But you?! You kept on waiting for her, hoping that she's coming back to you?! Joohyun, just move on! That girl is---"

"Shut up Gyuri! I'm not hoping that she'll come back! I know that she'll not, okay! You don't have to say it in my face! Yes, i know that I'm stupid for not hating her, because I just can't! I don't even know what to do! She became part of my life, and It's hard to forget her that easily! You know that she's my first love! But she broke me! With one of my bestfriends! That's why It hurts more than hell!!! Because she's with my bestfriend!" Joohyun said with his eyes filled with sorrow and sadness and Gyuri noticed it. She knows that being a Rude person Joohyun can be, he's very fragile. Which he always hides because of some things...You'll know it soon.

"B-But, you can just---"

"Stop it, Gyuri. My class is about to start..." Joohyun coldly said and left Gyuri.

                                                                                                 ------------------------------- 

LUNCH BREAK

"Hey dude, what's with your face?" Luhan said. One of Joohyun's bestfriends.

"What face?" Joohyun coldly said.

"Something's bothering you again?" Tao said. Joohyun's Wu shu buddy.

"Nothing."

"Pshh. Dude, Just spill it out. Family problems again?" Kris said. The cool guy in the group.

"No."

"Or this is about a girl? Tiffany again?" Sehun said. The youngest in the group.

"Hmm. Maybe."

"Just forget about her dude..." Luhan said.

"Luhan's right. She doesn't deserve you. She hurted you alot." Tao said.

"Dude, why don't you just find a girl? A new girl? Not just a fling okay. A real girlfriend. Like Tiffany." Kris said.

"It's hard to find a girl."

"We'll help you, how about that?" Sehun said.

"Nah. No need to. I'll try to find her all by myself."

"Woah. That's the spirit, dude. You should find her immediately. We want to meet our new sister-in-law." Luhan said.

"Pshh. Just wait. You should find yours too and stop being a playboy."

"Yeah. We should try to." Tao said.

"No! I can't quit this hobby of mine! God! There are so many hot girls in the world and I want to make all of them mine Whahahah!" Kris said.

"Yah! We'll not quit this playboy hobby of course, not until I find my new girl." Joohyun said.

"Haha. Yeah. Joohyun's right." Sehun said.

"Are you finished eating?" Luhan said.

"Yeah. Why?" All of them said.

"Let's go and meet our girls. Don't you like it?" Luhan said.

"What? No way! Of course we wanted to!" Tao whines.

"So, shall we? And have some fun?" Kris said.

"Yeah! Let's go! Here we come hot girls!" Sehun screamed, earning all of the student's attention in the cafiteria.

"Yah! Be quiet! It's embarassing!" Luhan whispered to Sehun while smacking the maknae's head.

"Ooops.. Sorry, guys." Sehun said with his cheeky grin.

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! How life? Haha. It's been a long time, right?

I'm sorry for not updating so fast. My life became so much busier because of the summer workshops I'm in.

Whaha. So, how was it? 

I think it's complicated, yes, because that's what the title says. Haha.

Please just ask me if there's some things that you want to clear about this story, okay?

Please leave some comments and tell me if i'm lacking or what. Haha

Thanks alot! For those who supports this story even if it's not that nice compared to others.

So, please bear with my mistakes because I'm only 13. Haha. I'm really sorry.

By the way, thank you again! 

I'll try to update as soon as possible. Jessica will be on the next chapter! So, stay tuned! Byiiieee!