Chapter 5

My bodyguard?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woo Bin's POV

I entered the car which was waiting and instruct my driver to drove me to school. I touch my sullen cheek,only to feel the pain. "Ouch....." Never would have I though the day where Jihye's brothers beat me will come. Although knowing that,I'm not scared....at all.

I tried moving my cheeks while wincing in pained. Damn, I'd never expect Junhong hyung's punch was so painful. Plus,I took the punch from a very short distance,they really do loved Jihye eh.....

-Flashback-

I hold her hands while I was walking her to school but I'd noticed that she's awfully quiet today. Then I've realised that she came out of the house early than usual for today. "What's the matter Jihye? You're awfully quiet today and that's not normal." I asked her.

She freeze,I look at her. "What's wrong jagiya? You know that you can tell me didn't you?" 

"Oppas......." Jihye whispered. I though I heared her whispered something, "Hmmm?" I reply simply. "My oppas..... They...kicked me out of the house this morning... Did they come to hate me? Am I a nuisance to them?" Jihye said.

Hearing that made me wonder does they really come to hate her? No,they wouldn't and they just can't. Remembering the way they act to me when they knew that I dated their sister,maybe there are some problem that they don't want Jihye to get involve in.

"That's not it,jagiya. Your brothers would never hate you,maybe they had some 'th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter