Chapter 4

My bodyguard?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I walk silently beside the young master when suddenly I saw someone I know,a few metres infront of me. He's also coincidently at that time had his head turns towards my direction. "Jihye?!" He said. Hearing his usual voice and judging from his expression,it's no doubt that it's him! I ran towards him while calling out his name. "Myungsoo-ah!"

Myungsoo open his arms wide to accept my hug. It's been a long time since I've met with Myungsoo. "Since when did you transfered to this school Jihye? Anyway it's been a long time,how's your brothers? Ah,how about your boyfriend?" Myungsoo teased wiggling.his brows.

I'm quite shock hearing the question about the boyfriend thing since..... "You know her, L?" Jae Hyun ask annoyed seeing this tiny little angelic reunion unfolded before him. Hearing the young master voice put my daze to an end and L? Who in the world is L? Does Myungsoo has a stage name in high school? Pfsh,I gotta ask him~

"I've just transfer and I'm actually on my way to the office,my brothers is exactly fine and crazyly healthy while my BOYFRIEND? Hmm... I don't give a damn since we've break up."

"What! You've already break up with him?! Wae?" Myungsoo ask ignoring Jae Hyun's question.

"You don't need to know the reason Myungsoo. By the way,you have a stage name in high school eh?" I smirk while throwing that question to him.

"So what? At least it's cool since I'm one of the kingkas in this school." Myungsoo reply boastfully before our conversation was cut short by... Of course! Ahn Jae Hyun! "I assume you know her then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter