Chapter 6

My bodyguard?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Hyun's POV

I lift my face to see who's exactly shadowing my phone. "Ahn Jae Hyun,how many times should I told you to not make girls cried?" That voice ask. I clicked my tongue upon hearing the subject that she arosed. "I'm telling them the truth,it's not my business if they cry or even feel depressed about it. It's up to them to accept it or not." I reply then continued playing with my phone since that bodyguard of mine is still not done yet.

The girl sigh. "But Jae Hyun....." I cut her talking, "Myungsoo is confessed by another girl just now,well not any girl..." I changed the subject so that she'll be distracted and it worked. "By...who?" Her question sounds like whispers since her voice turned soft.

I smirked before answering her question. "Son Naeun,one of the queenkas." Hearing that name made her head goes down,she look sad. "And his answer is...?" "Well,lucky you. He's answered is a no but you never know what will happen next,Suzy. You should tell him how you feel about him before it's too late..." I advised her since she's one of my friend. Well,the irritating one...

Jihye's POV

I came out of the school office only to saw that the young master is talking to a girl. Seriously,a pretty and elegent girl. I knew it from hearing the way she talked and her body postures. I who was eves dropping,came out to meet them when I heared the mentioned of Myungsoo's name.

"Master,I'm done." I said after smiling and bowing at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter