Hello twinsy

Fight to the Death

 Yellow bubbles enclosed around Amber's body protecting from further damage. the bubbles rise up with Amber inside there and bring Amber up close to the girl who summon that protection power.

'Amber are you ok?'

'Soojung...thx for coming,'

'you know i'll always come...let me heal you....' Soojung said as she touch Amber's hand and her warmed radiant toward Amber, healing all Amber's wounds.

'You know...' Amber said looking into Soojung's eyes, 'i think i can't attack that girl becuase she look so much like you....'

 

They look so much a llike indeed, their eyes shape, they nose lips, hieght, but Soojung has got black hair, black eyes and dress up in a dolly white dress ropes, she give off feminine gentle women vibe. Krystal on the other have very memorable unique features, her contrasting color of her blue eyes and red hair give her more of a foreign look, an intriguing one. Her bold red lips are y and her way of dressing even enhance that extra more. they looks the same but it seems they come off a different dimension. a complete opposite. Like key and lock that belong together but each plays a different role.

 

'Oh please, she look like me? i'm a hundred times ier than she'll ever be,' Krystal said arrogantly, 'anyway, i'm ready to fight whenever you guys finished talking.'

 

'That girl,' Amber muttered under her breathe annoyingly, 'don't worry Krystal, you don't need to wait long,'

'Is that so?' Krystal raised her eyebrow, 'you know your friend won't be so much of use having the power of a healer to heal you when you die.'

'You talk big for a small body, Krystal,' Amber said as she ready to throw an attack. however before, Krystal is too fast, she drew out her black sword with fevering black smoke coming off the end of the blade as if the sword can't wait to cut anyone. 

'Ready to die?' Krystal ask before she slash her weapon in the direction of Amber. The smoke coming out of her sword coming toweard Amber, turning themselves into black color lights ready to cut Amber but Soojung's shield protect them both.

'a healer and a shield? let's see how long you struggle before you die,' Krystal put more pressure on her sword and the black lights are now crushing on the shield, cracking it, it wont be long now until its completely broken , Krystal thought .

 

i have to bring her home and deal with her later, fighting here is getting me nowhere, Amber thought. So Amber jump up toward Krystal with white bubbles forming by Soojung.

 

'Amber becareful!!'

'i'll take her home first, you can come later. ' Amber said to Soojung as she landed next to Krystal, she grab Krystal's hand and they both disappear.

 

 

 

 

 

"So i'm going home by myself again i guess...' Soojung mutter to herself