Black blood

Fight to the Death

‘Meow!!!’  the cat meowed at him cutely and blinked a couple times.

‘Seriously!!!’ she exclaimed, ‘I have come all these distance to find a sword with a spirit of a cat??? =,=

 

‘Seemed disappointed, aren’t you?’

Amber looked up. A woman is walking out from one of the entrance of the cave that she didn’t noticed it was even there before. She is wearing a black sequin dress contrast to her fair skin. Her hair is hot red, and long, as it sway everywhere the wind blows with her electric blue eyes, she has the most intriguing face Amber has ever seen. The figue stood out form from the tight dress she's wearing emphasizing her hourglass bodyshape. Her blue eyes glows like an animal and the impression Amber get from those eyes is that they're really sharp looking eyes, eyes of evil people, the kind that reflect cunnings and arrogance.

 

‘Who are you?’ she asked, although she seemed to be able to guess.

‘Who else? If not the guarding of the Enchanted Sword.’ She smiled though it crooked a little and look more like a smirked.

‘Do you think I want it that much anymore after seeing this ?’ Amber raise her eyebrow

‘OH,’  the woman gasped , ‘then I guess I  need not fight you after all, how disappointing. You see, I’m really bored stuck in here all the time looking at a sword…’  her voice trailed off.

 

‘huh,’ Amber chuckled, ‘don’t worry, you may have to do some fighting after all. You see I wont leave empty handed. If the sword is useless, I might as well take the girl.’

 

Her eyes suddenly switched to menance, ‘let’s see how well you’ll manage that.’

 

With that she draw out a black sword out of nowhere and charges toward Amber. Amber barely dodge it but remains calm.

 

‘I’m glad you’re all armed, I wouldn’t fight against a poor gentle lady who doesn’t have a weapon to defense herself.’ Amber shrugged.

 

‘The name is Krystal, not just a girl you’ll just pick up from the cave’

 

Amber raised her hand and the water from the water near by the cave came flooding in to the cave, answering to her comment, ‘well it seemed, Krystal, this is a perfectly deadly place for u to choose to fight with me’

 

‘So water control huh? I’d expect more from anyone who want to win me.’ Krystal’s position herself and swipe her sword in the air. The wave from the sword turned into the black smoked like the smoke from the sword earlier. It increases its speed and heads toward Amber but the water obediently comes in between her and Krystal and shield her.

 

‘Impressive, say what are you exactly? Your power seemed to be too dark to guard such precious Sword.’ Amber said as she turned the water into a trident shaped weapon. It glows a sky blue color at her touch. She throw the trident toward Krystal at her full power and it hit her shoulder. She jump up to catch the trident and tried to pushed the trident deeper into Krystal's wound.

 

                                                                                         

 

But it won’t go in….

 

 

Amber squaint her eyes at the girl, she is still smiling back in a mocking way.

 

‘Say, you would think you  can cut through me right?’ she smirked.

 

Damned it, Amber thought, she’s not even running away or defend herself. She just stay there and my weapon can’t cut her.

 

 

 

 

‘What are you!!’ Amber's eyes twitch, looking at the black blood dropping out from her wound.

 

 

 

Black blood…