Utterly Defeated

Fight to the Death

Krystal grab the trident and pushed it out harshly, throwing away both the trident and its holder on the ground.

 

‘So I guess you’re wondering why you can’t cut me right?’ Krystal played with her hair like she’s not bothering even a bit with Amber's presence there, ‘you see can summon water as your weapon, well, its just happen here that…..my blood is my weapon,’ 

 

Amber stand back up, ‘so I cannot cut you, I can cut through ur skin but when it reaches the blood, the blood harden and act as a weapon to protect..’

 

‘You catch on quick,’ Krystal clapped, ‘and by that I mean, every single drop of my blood, is my weapon,’ she smirked evilly. Before Amber can even dodge, the black blood droplets on the cave floor earlier raised its body up and turns into little black arrows and hit Amber all over her body.

 

Amber screamed in pain as she fell to the ground

 

 

‘I was excited for visitors, but it seemed the most you can give me is a scratch on my shoulder.’ Krystal summoned the little arrows back and when it reaches her it reformed into a whip.

 

 

Amber looked at the whip and her jaw dropped, you gotta be kidding me!!

 

 

A slash of pain she felt across her body as Krystal landed the first whip. But she didn’t whine. Amber wont satisfy the girl with her painful scream. Indeed she tried to gain control. She seemed young but she has so much power and skill , Amber thought as she tried to summon water to her control but before she can managed that another whipped landed on her hand.

 

 

This time a hundred time worse then the first one.

 

 

 

 

‘AHHHHHHHHH, this is so much pain. WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!!!!’

 

So much for not trying to scream out loud…. T,T

 

 

‘I just see you’re about to defense yourself, so add sharp spikes along my whip this time,’  She said causually.

 

 

Amber looked at her whip again and this time it was blacker, shinier and and had spikes everywhere. Her eyes popped, Great, for all the guardian I have to fight with, it has to be a psycho

 

 

‘Sorry, you should’ve never come here, little water baby,’ Krystal mocked before she throw endless full speed slashes toward Amber’s body. However, it seemed like her attacks are now more predictable to Amber since she can dodge it, though barely. Amber keeps dodging and running around the cave while Krystal’s body is floating in the air throwing attacks.

 

 

‘Keeps running!!  This is more fun than whipping your dead body on the ground!!’  Krystal laugh hysterically looking at the poor girl beneath her running around for her life.

 

 

Damn her, how can a guardian be so evil and crazy,Amber  thought as she dodge to the entrance of the cave hoping to run off but the whipped hit her ankle and then turn into a rope tying him and drag him to the middle of the cave, then it turn to a giant hammer and keep on smashing her.

 

‘OH! My ! God!!! Stop it!!!! AHHHHHH!!’ Amber said in between her breathe as the hammer hit her endlessly. Gosh that women is really crazy ==" RIP, Amber

 

'Oh my god!'

 

 

 

 

 

Another voice rang but Amber didn't see who it was, she just know that if that's another pyscho like Krystal she'll be surely die T,T