Chapter 8

My Crush is the Nerd.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After sucessfully making Haeri went home with the umbrella that Baekhyun bought and the jacket he wore, he decided to just went straight home without anything that could shield him from the cats and dogs rain.

 

Baekhyun was drenched when he arrived home, feeling tired from all those works, he just wanted to take a warm bath and a long sleeps. However, things become impossible when he saw the person that he despised the most came into his view. He wasn't even supposed to be here, he should be in his office 24/7 . Why would he even bother to go home when he never actually come home, he even forgot that he has a son.

 

"Why are you drenched?? Are you purposely do it so you can get sick and skip school?? You know Baekhyun, even if you're sick or whatsoever, you must keep on studying if not—"

"I know so you don't need to repeat it over and over again. I'm not a ten years old kids that would do such an immature things." Baekhyun snapped out, feeling annoying and angry with his father's unending threats.

 

Seriously, since he moved out with his father to Seoul, everythings about him become more and more annoying. Ever since then, he would keep forcing Baekhyun to study as his excuse that he will take over the company one day. Hating the ignorance by his son, Mr.Byun creased his eyebrows and gave an intimading looks to Baekhyun.

 

"Remember Baekhyun, make one mistakes and I'll not hesitate to bring her back here. Like it or not, you must follow what I said." said Mr.Byun with a grin on his face.

 

 

Baekhyun's hands turned into a tight fist upon hearing it. He was angry with his own father, foremost, he hates him. Because of him, his mother died and it was because of him that he become a nerd and made him hated the peoples around him. Sometimes, he feels pity with himself, he feels miserable, useless because all he can do is keep following his father's orders, he feels like his puppet. Despite he despised it that way, he was more despise if the 'girl' come back to his life again. He had enough with the girl's lies in the past. She's also the reason why his mother passed away.

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, are you two in relationship?"

Baekhyun's father asked while eyeing the two couples carefully. Not wanting to hide the truth anymore, Baekhyun nodded honestly while holding her hands tightly as if not wanting to let go of her forever. Mr. Byun heaved a sighs before talking,

"If that so, then we have to move out from here. We will go to Busan."

"What— why the sudden? How about mom? She's still in the hospital!'' Baekhyun exclaimed after receiving his father sudden informations.

"I guess we have to leave her here, you can bring your girlfriend but your mother will have to stay."

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's eyes shot opened from his sleep only to stare back at the white ceiling. He's been dreaming the same dream lately, it's haunted him and he didn't want all of it to repeat again.

 

Dragging his body up from his bed, he glanced at the alarm clock that already showed 7.10 a.m. Looked like he'll be late again but he didn't care about it, though. What's the point being at school if everyone was displeased with his presence? Baekhyun walked to the bus stop with both of his hands in his pocket. Although he knew that he was going to arrive late, he still leisurely walking since he didn't mind.

 

The bus was finally arrived after waiting for 10 minutes. However, when he was about to get into the bus, a girl suddenly hit his back, she seemed to be in hurry since she looked so desperated to ride the bus. Baekhyun's eyes widened a little when he saw the girl was panting, she must be running to catch on the bus.

 

"So... sorry."

Tgee girl mumbled between her breath while lifting her head up to look at the person that she acciendently bumped into. When the two of them saw each others face, both were rather surprised than feeling sorry and forgive. They stared at each others for a seconds when the driver honked them, "Are two going in or not??"

 

Lefted with no choice, Haeri and Baekhyun rode on the bus but much to their despise, they were lefted with no empty seats. It was almost fulled thus making them to just stood up du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter