Chapter 9

My Crush is the Nerd.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haeri glanced at the clock carefully, afraid that Mr .Wu would notice her for not paying attention during his class. She frowned and bit her bottom lip, the time already showed 7.45 a.m. and Baekhyun hadn’t arrived yet. Class started an hour ago and Baekhyun absolutely would be late, in fact he already late if he shows up anytime. Haeri noticed that he had been late to school recently; she even bumped onto him the last time she woke up late. Five minutes before 8 o’clock, the door burst opened, revealing the person that Haeri had been waiting for. All eyes were on Baekhyun as he stood at doorway.

 

‘’Byun Baekhyun,’’ Mr .Wu called with a stern voice, obviously feeling angry with Baekhyun, ‘’Do you realise what time is it? This is the third times you’ve been late to school! What do you think you doing coming late to school almost every day??’’ He raised his voice while tapping on his watch, trying to show Baekhyun the time.

 

Baekhyun however didn’t say anything; instead he bowed at Mr .Wu and mumbled ‘sorry’. He looked like he never did anything wrong. ‘’Detention after school, don’t even try to be late again.’’ Mr .Wu informed him with a disappointed face before continued the classes. This Baekhyun might look like a nerd but he was not, onlythe way he dressed made him look like one. He never actually being a good students despite his grades was always in a good terms.

 

Haeri watched him as he made his way to his seat, when he settled down; Haeri was still looking at him. Baekhyun’s head shot up and intentionally, their eyes met. Haeri flinched at first but managed to give him a small smile, hoping that he would know what she meant by the smile but much to her despise, Baekhyun just glanced at her and immediately turned his attention to Mr .Wu. Haeri pouted because of Baekhyun’s ignorance, she was upset though of the way Baekhyun treated her. It astonished her, in one time, Baekhyun would be worrying about her like how he had saved her last time in the bus and one time he would completely ignore her, pretending that she was not around. What are you Byun Baekhyun?

 

Another 15 minutes before recess and everyone in the class was boring as hell since it was history period. Why did this subject even exist? Who would ever learn about the dead peoples anyway? Gosh, this is so frustrating. Haeri stared blankly at her textbook, even she; the popular girl didn’t pay attention. She sighed and leaned her head on her palm. She looked around the class and was not surprised that everyone were doing their own things, some even playing with their phone and some even trying to eat secretly. Huh, this is what happens during History period. Haeri’s eyes automatically landed on Baekhyun, she wasn’t surprised either seeing that he buried his face on his arms. He must be sleeping. Who knew that even a nerd like him didn’t like History, thought nerd would be always paying their attention to any subjects.

 

Haeri then noticed something lying on his table, oh, it’s his glasses. That means he must havetaken off his glass, she straightened up and turned her body to see more clearly and it was no doubt that it was his glasses. She suddenly recalled back the last time she saw him glassless, he looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter