Class S

Death's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was afternoon and Class A is having their free period. I always thought Ms. Han never wanted an absent marked on her record. Guess she broke her record. 

Ms. Ahn walked to the podium to make short discussions. She always does that after classes or free periods. She slammed her hand on the podium and the class immediately kept quiet. "Class, I have an announcement. A real shocker,"  she announced. Everyone grew slightly curious, except for Aejin who was busy finishing her notes. "Our class will be merging with Class S."

Class S? Really?

Everyone gasped, with a light and giddy feeling. "Oh my gosh! Them?" "A bunch of handsome humans joining our class!" "Finally, some entertainment!" And a lot of giggles and squeals echoed throughout the room. Girls these days. I only fawned over one man that I have truly loved.

"Okay, shut up everyone," Ms. Ahn yelled and smacked the board. Silence filled the room again. "They will only merge with our class for one day. Just one day." Groans erupted from the girls. 

Minjee, the top student, raised her hand. "Yes, Minjee?" Ms. Ahn asked. Minjee stood up and politely asked, "Ms. Ahn, when will they transfer here?"

Ms. Ahn smirked and motioned for her to sit down. "The date is up to you, guys, since the principal and their adviser have agreed of that." "Saturday night in my room!" A fellow student yelled. Everyone laughed. "Well," Ms. Ahn interrupted, "You could plan it on Saturday if you guys want. The adviser and their class president arranged this so that they could get better grades since the final semester is coming, so you guys better get serious on this or you'll have your butts whipped by their adviser, Mr. Geum. And, no, you can't do it in your room."

Everyone thought for a moment. The silence was loudly –— and quite disturbingly — interrupted. "What about Saturday? everybody is free on this Saturday, right?" she asked. Everybody nodded. "Saturday it is, then," Ms. Ahn said and walked to her table. "Okay, class. Gather your things because school is ending." She greeted the class one last time and walked out of the classroom, probably heading to Class S.

"Kyah!" Junghee yelled and ran towards Aejin.

As expect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter