Tragic Incident

Death's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watched the students gathered around the gardens as they gasped and horrifyingly watched the ambulance flock the area.

A student happened to have found a decaying body at the back of the dormitory. It was covered in bruises, the skin was pale–nearing to violet, her face was filled with veins that seemed to pop, her hair was disarrayed, her flesh was torn apart, and the stench of blood was everywhere.

Whispers were heard throughout the whole school. The students watched in terror as they saw a body covered in blanket pass through them. The smell of the dead body lingered in the atmosphere. Some vomited, some fainted.

The teachers noticed the growing audience and started barking orders for the students to go back to their classrooms. The students dissipated like air and went back to their classrooms–with hesitations. Some students wore distressed looks as they witnessed such horror, while some gossiped about the background of the student.

The ambulance left and the teachers were the only people in the area. They huddled and started discussing.

After some moments of standing alone, I left the scene because I felt like a surplus. I went to find my way along the school and let my feet do the work. I stopped abruptly when I noticed the place where I was leading.

A wry grin was plastered across my face as I slowly approached my classroom.

Class - A

I peeked through the window and saw that most of the other classroom students were still not over the incident and have managed to find a way to continue talking about it while the teachers were out on a meeting.

Everyone was so busy gossiping or crying that they didn’t notice the door open.

Most of them were crying. I couldn’t help but to wonder about where a certain friend of mine was. She happened to be my friend Aejin. What if she was crying, too? I scanned the classroom and saw everyone in tears. My eyes landed on a pig-tailed girl, Aejin, who was crying her eyes ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter