2. Nightmares

Xiuhan Catboy Drabbles

Genre: Fluff
Rating: G
Word Count: 578 

Luhan has a nightmare and searches for his kitty for comfort.

Dedicated to: Tokyoangel1000

-----------

Luhan twitched in the bed. A whimper left his lips. Eyebrows were knit together as he breaths rose in pace and started becoming labored. It was the third time this week. Luhan was having a nightmare.

A sheen of sweat covered Luhan's forehead. His hands became clammy as he gripped onto the bed sheets, hands searching blindly in sleep for something, someone. 

No one was there. 

Luhan bolted up, eyes blown wide, pupils probably extending well past irises. In a daze of post-nightmare thought process, Luhan concluded that the only possible explanation for lack of body heat and kitty next to him was kidnap. That must have been it. Minseok had been kidnapped. 

He tore the covers from his body, limbs wobbly as he stood up to find Minseok. "Minseok!" He called his name, feeling along the wall to guide him through the halls, even though the house was surprisingly lit up. The kitchen in particular with it's iridescent glow.

"Minseok! Where are y-" He was cut short when he hobbled in the kitchen and drank in the scenery of the not-so-clean mess of his kitchen. "What the hel-"

"Luhan!" Said male whipped backwards, relief flooding his veins as his eyes landed on the too wide awake catboy, a glass of milk held firmly between both his tiny hands. The taller could only smile, tears of joy threatening to spill out of his eyes. Gosh, he'd never been more relieved in his life. "Luhan-ah. You looked scared so I went to make you some warm milk."

The cute boy grinned and lightly shook the glass between his hands, resulting in some of the contents spilling over the edge and onto Minseok's slender fingers. Not to worry, though. The milk was quickly cleaned with the quick dart of a cute pink little pink tongue before the glass was ed out towards Luhan.

"Take it! It makes me sleep better too." Luhan couldn't help but smile more. Despite the mess in the kitchen and milk dripped all over the floor, it was endearing. He took the glass from the smaller and happily taking a sip, making a show to fake yawn after.

He pat his stomach and set the glass on the counter before feigning another yawn. "Mm, Minseok. You were right. That did help, thank you. Let's get back to bed?" He extended his arms to wrap around the small one's waist before gently tugging him back to the bedroom. "I'll sleep so much better now."

"Do you mean that?" Luhan nodded in response before flopping down into the bed, patting the free space next to him. Minseok originally argued that he wanted to sleep at the foot of the bed, then under the bed, and lastly insisted both of them ditch sleeping all together and go to the park. 

He did realize it was the middle of the night, right?

In the end, after a short round of bickering and a bit of hissing, no not from Luhan's end on where Minseok wanted to lay down, they settled with Minseok curled onto Luhan's chest, mostly on top of him as he purred in content.

Luhan chuckled softly, carding his fingers through the catboy's hair and listening to soft sighs leaving his cute lips. He felt the gentle thwap of Minseok's fluffy tail on his thighs. 

The night started with a nightmare but oh thank gosh, it ended with Minseok in his arms, sending all the bad dreams away.

 

-----

Did I fulfill your prompt? I hope I got what you were imagining;; I'm sorry, yassss I already wrote it owo

 

Feel free to leave to leave ideas or requests in the comments <3 I'm open for just about anything~~ byebye loves ^^ Until next time, I bid you adieu.