1. Panda

Xiuhan Catboy Drabbles

Genre: Fluff
Rating: G
Word Count: 648  

Minseok insisted he wasn't a kitty. Nope. Because today, he was a panda. Luhan thinks he got the idea from Tao when he brought his own kitty, Sehun, over for a play date last week. 
----

"Luhan ge! Look at me!" A giggle was heard and a fluff of hair and ears popped up from behind the couch. 

Luhan smiled when he heard the voice, though he didn't look up from his book. "What is it, love?" He felt impatient fingers tapping at his shoulders and the soft mew of his kitty. 

Alright, enough teasing. Luhan looked up from his reading and turned his head, met with the sight of the catboy. Said boy, however, did not look himself. "Uh... Minseok?"

The smaller boy had a black ring of sharpie marker messily drawn around his eyes and a grin spread wide on his lips. "Luhan ge, I'm a panda like Tao!" Minseok's tail happily swayed back and forth, thudding against the floor. 

Luhan, however, had his eyebrows knit together. Sadly, Minseok noticed the look on his owner's face. His own lips curling into a pout as his ears pitifully drooped to his hair. "Do you not like it?"

The younger chuckled a little, shaking his head to himself before reaching a hand out to scratch right behind Minseok's ears, right where he liked it. "I love it... but Minseok, you're not a panda. You're my kitty."

At this, Minseok frowned a little before kittenishly batting Luhan's hand away from him, standing up and shouting childishly at Luhan, "I am a panda! You know what? You're not a panda!" 

As soon as he finished his little outburst, he let out a small huff and scampered away to hide away, no doubt under the bathroom sink where he always hid when he didn't get his way and was sulking.

Luhan chuckled again before getting up to go after Minseok, not forgetting to grab a damp, soapy washcloth and a matching dry one. He tapped his knuckles lightly on the cabinet door, "Minseokkie, it's me. Can I open the door?"

A pitiful mew was all he got in response. He took that a yes and slowly opened the door. He was met with a catboy hugging his knees to his chest and a tail curled tight around himself. Ears pressed so far down into his hair, it was arguable if they were even there or not.

The marker around the small boys eyes had been smudged, lightly streams of black painted down his cheeks and the back of his hands as evidence of tears. "Oh, Minseokkie..." Luhan took in the sight with a frown, his heart weighing down in his chest at just how sad his kitty looked. 

"L-Luhan ge, I-I tried to wipe it off because you said I wasn't a panda." Minseok let out a choked cry as he brought his hands to his eyes, unintentionally smearing the black over further his face. "But i-it won't come off and now I have t-to look like this forever!" 

Luhan sighed and pulled his kitty out from under the sink, cradling him in his arms as he started wiping off the excess lines of black from his cheeks and hands, leaving the ring around his eyes. "You can be a panda." Luhan couldn't take the heartache any longer. He gave in. 

At his owner's words, Minseok was instantly consoled. His ears perked back up and he looked at Luhan excitedly as he grinned, tiny fangs peeking out from his smile. "Really?" Luhan nodded with a soft laugh, amazed that a few simple words could change a certain catboy's mood so easily.

"Wanna' see?" Before Minseok could answer, Luhan hauled him up so that the catboy could see his reflection in the mirror. Minseok let out a little squeak as he leaned forward, smiling bright as he mumbled something about pandas and bamboo.

His Minseokkie wanted to be a panda, so if it meant avoiding tears and seeing a brilliant smile on his love's lips, he learned he'd just have to agree. Besides, it was kind of cute.