Clumsy Me

Clumsy You, Clumsy Me

As the two entered the apartment, the sound of feet running was heard. Then a cute little bichon frise came to greet the two at the door. 

 

"Hello my baby boy." Jessica said crouching to pick the dog up in her arms. "Are you happy to see mommy and daddy?" The little puff ball barked happily and her face.

 

"Ace, you are making daddy sad by only giving your attention to mommy. Come to daddy Ace." Kris said holding his arms out for the puppy to enter his arms. However, the puppy looked Kris' direction then went back to cuddling in Jessica's arms.

 

"Awe, my baby loves mommy more." Jessica said walking to the living room. Frozen in shock, Kris stays where he is. "Don't just stand there babe." Jessica called out to Kris from the living room. When he heard Jessica call for him, he slowly made his way towards the living room. On his way, he trips on the slippers he was supposed to wear and falls to the ground face first. Ace jumps off Jessica's lap and makes his way to Kris to check up on how the taller was doing. 

 

"Now you come to me, you little rascal." Kris said when he felt Ace his cheek. In the background, you can hear Jessica chuckle and get up from her seat. 

 

"My baby is caring." Jessica said before she fell to the ground after tripping on the rug. Ace turns to Jessica and stands to walk to her but stops in the middle and looks back and forth between the couple on the floor. He then stands up and walks away to Jessica's room. "I take that back. He isn't caring whatsoever." Jessica said standing up with Kris's help, who happened to somehow show up next to her as she tried to get up.

 

"You know, maybe we should kid-proof the house." Kris stated.

 

"I am not kid-proofing my own house just because I'm clumsy." Jessica said with a straight face. 

 

"Then we won't." Kris said looking the other direction knowing that the other can be very scary when she gets angry. 

 

"Good." Jessica stated as she walked up to give Kris a hug. 

 

"Anything for my princess." Kris said as he returned the hug and pecked the shorter's head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

...............

SORRY FOR THE Y WRITING!!!!

Well.....

Here you go....

My y writing..

It's mad short too....

Hope you enjoyed it....