Clumsy You

Clumsy You, Clumsy Me

Jessica Seo was an average girl entering her first year in college. She was the girl that no one knew and the girl who always passed her classes with A's. The typical nerd. Kris Wu was the university star. the caption of the basketball team and the kingka of the university. The typical kingka. As usual, the two are the type that would not go out with each other. They are a couple that the peers of the university can't see going out or even being friends. The thing is, they are actually going out. They are the bestest of friends and even have mutual friends.

"Jessica!" Kris said from the other side of the hall and running to her. On his way, he tripped on his foot and fell right in font of her.

"Yifan! don't yell my name like that! What happens if people hear you?" Jessica said frantically looking around to see if anyone had heard him scream her name across the hall. Luckily no one was around but them. Jessica let out a sigh and faced the other. "Yifan what did I tell you about calling out my name like that in school and running?" She said helping the taller up. 

"Don't call your name in school because people will find out and not to run because I will trip and fall." Kris stated with a straight face and monotone as if he had repeated this line many times before. 

"Good. Now, are you hurt anywhere my dragon?" Jessica said looking for cuts on his knees and hands from the fall.

"No, babe. I'm good. Though I might end up with a few brusies on my knees later. Well, that can't be helped." Kris said bring Jessica into his arms. 

"Do you have practice today my giant?" Jessica asked as she took one of his arms and put it around her shoulder and held the same hand. They started to walk to the entrance of the university. 

"No, my beautiful kitty. It's just you and me today." Kris said bending a little to give Jessica peck on her temple. She was pretty short and he was huge, which made people think they are adorable when they were out together. 

"What should we do? Do you want to eat something?" Jessica said as she looked up at Kris but suddenly disappeared.

"Babe? Baby? Where are you?" Kris said looking everywhere for the tiny girl. To his last resort and usually the answer, he looked down. On the ground was his girlfriend with a fresh new cut on her knee. "Oh, sunshine, what happened here?" Kris said getting on his knees to examine her knee. He started going through Jessica's bag and found her first aid kit.

"Well, I think I slipped on a leaf." Jessica said tapping her chin while Kris was patching her up.

"Baby, you need to be as careful as me when you walk." Kris said getting up and helping the smaller up too.

That's right. The both of them were total klutz. If one falls, don't expect the other to help the other up. The other will fall with the one that's falling. They were actually not much help to each other when it comes to protecting the other from falling. They were great at patching each other up though. 

"So let's get back on track. Do you want to eat anything Ben Ben?" Jessica said as she started to walk again. 

"You, love." Kris said putting his arm around Jessica again.

"That's too bad. I don't date cannibals." Jessica said pulling away from Kris and made her way to her apartment.

"You know what I mean babe." Kris said giving her a smirk.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." Jessica teased. 

 

 

Okay, I think I might make this into a chaptered story....

Or I don't....