Three

Believe It Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Believe It Or Not...

 

 

Five Years Later

 

 

 


Sulli almost jump on her seat the moment she heard the news. "Uncle Ji Sung and Onew had an accident? How are they?" she asked her Dad.

 


Seung Hun nodded. "Yes, but they're now fine baby. You have nothing to worry about." her Dad said.

 

"How the accident happened?" Sulli asked still concerned about her Uncle Ji Sung and Onew.

 

"It was a car crash. But they're recovering now." said her Dad. 

 


Sulli got bothered.. It has been what? Five years since she hadn't seen her childhood mate Onew. They both live in a different continent now. Obviously, as she had meet new acquintances and definitely she had gotten over her secret admiration towards him. So, she doesn't understand why she was so concerned and got worried about the news. 

 


"How old are you now baby?" asked her Dad all of sudden. 

 


Sulli creased her brow. As if her Dad doesn't know how old she was. "Dad!? I'm nineteen.." she said. 

 


"Nineteen? And you never had a boyfriend?" asked her Dad. 

 

Sulli rolled her eyes. "Dad?" she growl. 

 

"Unlike any other teenagers out there? Are you planning to become an oldmaid?" said her Dad. 

 


Sulli wrinkled her forehead. "So what's the catch? Aren't you supposed to be thankful that I am not like any other girls out there collecting boyfriends, gotten pregnant at a young age. A teenage mom?" she ranted. 

 

Seung Hun mimic her as he also rolled his eyes with his daughter's sudden outburst. "It's not like that. What I'm saying is. You have to enjoy life while your young." he said.

 

"But I don't need boyfriend too enjoy life? I mean.. Dad I'm just nineteen.. I'm still a teenager. Having no boyfriend at this age doesn't mean I have no plans of being in a relationship someday. Oldmaid is an understatement. I'm just being reserve." Sulli explained.

 


"Okay... but--" her Dad was supposed to say but she cutted him off.

 


"Why all of a sudden, we're discussing this?" Sulli asked.

 

"You know why? Because your Mom had her cancer before she even reach her thirties. And when she was at her twenties.. after we got wedded it took sometime before we had you. That's why you never had sibling. How about me? Who knows.." Seong Hun shrugged. "I'm no longer be there when you walk down the aisle.. having my first grandchild--" her Dad supposed to add but she cut him off again.

 

"Dad!!" Sulli grouch.

 

"Serious note, do you have plans of getting married?" her Dad asked again.

 

Sulli rolled her eyes and laugh as she finds her Dad's question weird. "Dad, I'm just nineteen. How can I get married when I don't even have a boyfriend. And how can I have a boyfriend when I don't like anyone out of my suitors. I don't entertain and I have no time for it. I think... I can't be in any relationship if I feel I'm still not ready. Having a boyfriend just to have experience? I guess, I'm not like that." she explained. Although, she knows her Dad's concern. The chance of not having a child is possible, it's in their genes. Specially if the woman of their family reach the age of twenty nine above. 

 

 

Seong Hun sighed. "What if you try adopting a child?" her Dad suggested which made Sulli eyes grew wider.

 

"Dad? That would be my last option.. of course I still want my own child." Sulli said.. though their conversation was really getting weirder. She has this feeling that her Dad is into something.

 


"How about artificial insemination?" Seong Hun said after some pause.

 

Sulli almost fell on her seat. "Dad--???" she muttered as she observe her Dad's expression. She thought the conversation is going somewhere and it's getting serious as her Dad layed some papers on the table nook.

 

"I'm serious Jinri." her Dad said as he even called her in her first name. "Consider artificial insemination as an option. Here, I've made the necessary arrangements in a bank. These are all the documents, check them out." Seong Hun said handing her the papers. 

 

Sulli jaw dropped. "Seriously Dad?" she muttered.

 

"I am serious." Seong Hun said looking at her daughter intently.

 

Sulli was astonished not moving from her chair as she just stared at her father.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was as if a premonition Seong Hun died after a month because of a sudden heart attack. Sulli has no idea of his Dad's illness. His Dad's doctor told her about it. Apparently, as if things was destined to happen just after a week after her Dad's passing. She got news that her Uncle Ji Sung which is Onew's Dad has already passed away too. As much as she wanted to show her sympathy with the Lee's in person, she couldn't.. as she's also still in the state of mourning after the death of her father. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fulfilling her father's request. Sulli went to the Cryos International Bank. The procedure of the artificial insemination went well. As what the Doctor said she nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter