One

Believe It Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Believe It Or Not...

 

 

 

March 2000 - Seoul, Korea 

 

 

 

She's too engrossed with her pencil and sketchpad on her hand as she was sketching the most handsome.. nope scratch that. He's cute.. the right adjective to describe him is cute. Though, you can't compare him into a puppy or something else. But he's the cutest human creature she'd ever seen on earth. 


She look at her sketch pad and smiled after she finished drawing the eyes. His chinky eyes.. for her, finishing the eyes was like bringing the person as her subject to life. 


The fourteen year old Sulli heaved a sigh. 


If only those eyes would smile at her like he does on her drawing. But it all went down to her delusion.. she often question herself why does he became the subject of her drawings? 


His attitude was very opposite to her sketches.. he is a total snob in person. His smile were exclusively for his friends.. for his fans but not hers. Yes fans, as he's known to be popular in their school. He has a voice of an angel and he can dance well.

 

"Aish.. can I just draw something real?" she said talking to herself as she went back to sketch. She was too engrossed that she didn't notice Jjong's presence. One of her few male friend.. his friend too.

 

"Boo!!!" said Jjong which made her startled.


"Yah.. you scared me!" she said.. as she immediately hide her sketch pad from him. That was just a secret.. she never allow anyone to see her drawings specially if "he' is her subject.


"Too late.. I saw it." said Jjong.


"So?" she snapped.


"You like him?" asked Jjong. "Oh.. that's not even a question. Obviously.. you like him." he added.


"Excuse me.. it's not because he's the subject of my sketches does it mean I like him. I don't.... I'm using my drawing for a living, I'm gonna sell this to his fans." she said.. making an excuse.


"Then I should tell him, right? You're selling his picture without his consent." Jjong said trying to threatened her.


"What do you want?" she asked... as she figure the lad needed something from her and he's using the matter to bribe her.


"Huh? Nothing..." Jjong said.. scratching his nape.


"I know you fom head to toe.. you need something." she said.


"Uh well... I'm just here to borrow money." said Jjong.. which made her roll her eyes.


"Seriously? Do you see me as some-kind of a lending company, whom you can always run to borrow money?" she rants.


"Please.. or else I'll gonna show your drawing to him." said Jjong.


Sulli made a face. "Like you can threatened me that way.." she just said shoving him away.


"I'm serious." Jjong warned her.


She just smirked and walk out on him... but as what Jjong said he was serious as he snatch her sketch pad from her. "Yaah.. Kim Jonghyun!!" she shouted and followed him. 

 

Jjong stopped. "Yes?" 


Sulli narrowed her eyes as he gave Jjong a dagger look. "How much?" she asked.. with a loud voice.


Jjong smiled at her sheepishly. "30, 000 won." 


Sulli eyes widen. "What? Where in the world would I get that amount of money?" she asked.


"Okay then.. I'm gonna sell this sketch of him to his fans on a much bigger amount." said Jjong.


"Do that and I'll kill you." she said in rage.


"So?" asked Jjong as he extend his palm to her.


"Fine.. just give me back my sketchpad first!" she said.


"What if I don't? Give me the money..." said Jjong.


"Aish... your such a bully." she said as she took her wallet on the side pocket of her skirt. She took 30,000 won in the wallet and handed it to Jjong. "Now give me back my drawing." she said.


Jjong counted the money.. "Thanks Sulli. I'll pay you back tomorrow." he said and just then he return the sketchpad to her. She was about to turn around when she bumped into someone.. her sketchpad and pencil fell from her hold and scattered onto the floor.


"Oh, I'm sorry.."she muttered not giving a glance whom she bumped into.. as she picked up first her scattered things. Looking up she saw the stranger looking down at her drawings.. she blinked twice, her eyes widen when she realized it was him. Her subject.. the man in her drawings. No other than Lee Jinki a.k.a Onew the snob. She immediately hug her drawing so he wouldn't see them. "I'm sorry.." she said as she was about to to walk away from him.


"Wait... Is that me in your drawing?" Onew asked.. which made her stopped. Sulli swallowed hard.


"Uhhmm.. I think no?" she said avoiding his eyes full of scrutiny.. but Onew just narrowed his eyes as if not convince. 


Sulli waved her hand slightly.. and gave him an awkward smile. "Bye.." she said as she swiftly run.. away from him. "That was close.." she said to herself.. while holding her chest as she was still panting. She look at her drawing... and smiled. "You're such a cutie.. upclose." she said and giggles. She went back to her locker to get her things as it's almost time to go home. 

 

 

 


__

 

 

 

 

She arrived home shortly after wondering if her Daddy isn't home yet.. okay. She was Choi Jinri or Sulli. She's an only daughter of Choi Seong Heon.. her Mom Choi Tae Hee died when she was just seven from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter