Two

Believe It Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Believe It Or Not...

 

 

 

"GOd DAMN IT!!" Onew snap as he almost collided with another car. Her eyes gotten misty and he just knew why when he washed his face with his hands. Is he crying?

 

He lowered down the car window and shouted at the driver of another car that he almost collided with. "Take the slow lane!!" he hissed before he overtook the car. They were both taking the fast lane while the car was headingway like a turtle. Knowing it was a flashy expensive sports car. 

 

The sports car suddenly become agile as to his surprise and huddle with his car as if the driver doesn't even care either the expensive sports car get scratched. 

 

"Mind your own business cry baby!" the man on the drive seat shouted before he huddle his car against his. Onew's eyes squinted as if the man looks familiar to him. Choi Minho his friend. "Damn! You punk!!' he shouted back.

 

"Onew?" Minho utter when he finally recognized him. The arrogancy he was showing suddenly vanished. "Man what's with the tears?" the latter asked with a loud voice so he can hear him.

 

He shoved his hands ignoring his questions. He let out a sigh as he trying to calm his senses before he turn his attention again with Minho. "Give way man, i'm chasing my happiness!!" he replied with a same tone. 

 

"Where?" Minho asked back.


"At Incheon Airport." he answered.


"Follow me." said Minho before he poses the sports car infront of his car. 

 

 

It took only a few moments before they reached the airport. He immediately get off from his car and run through the entrance. 

 

"Hey, watch it!" a man in his age cringe who was hit by him as he was too busy to notice anyone on his way. He was about to apologize when a two guy who seemed to be a bouncer held him in both his arms. 

 

"Take your hands off me!" he said as he struggle to make himself free.

 


"Clear!" said one of the bouncer as he checked on him either he brought some weapon.

 

"Let go of him!" said the guy whom he bumped into. Although the owner of the voice seemed to be wrying in pain but obviously trying to endure it. 

 

"But Sir Taeyang you were hurt and----" 

 

"He didn't mean to. And no one will tell this to my parents specially Dad!" said the guy.

 

So, those two are this dude's bodyguard. Onew thought.. he wonder who is this Taeyang guy. Another man same of their age came.. Onew almost roll his eyes. Do he has to deal with all of this people at this point?

 

"Taeyang, what's going on here?" asked the guy with a one sided bangs. 

 

"Nothing GD, just a minor accident." Taeyang said to the latter before he turned his attention to him. "By the way I'm Dong Young-Bae or Taeyang, and this guy here is my friend Kwon Jiyong." said the guy as he introduced himself formally to him, offering a hand for handshake.


"Just call me GD bro, that's more cool." said Taeyang's friend extending a hand gesture, too. 


Though not the perfect time to meet new friends, he still took the hand of the 2 guys who actually seem nice. "Lee Jinki here." he said.

 

"Yeah, we actually know you. You're the most popular guy in your school, right?  Actually we already met. I was one of the deligates of the Math Olympiad in Singapore last month." Taeyang smiled. "I'm a fan, you aced that tournament bigtime." 

 

"Ah that.." he said showing the two a bashful smile as he remember. "Nice to meet you guys." he added. Now the guy seemed familiar, if he wasn't mistaken this Taeyang guy is the son of Governor Dong, that explains the two bodyguards  

 


"You seemed to be in a hurry?" asked GD with a curious look on his face. "Are you late with your flight?"


Onew faints.. he almost forgot the reason why he was there. How can he be so stupid to forget that he's running after Sulli's flight. He wasn't able to answer GD's question as he hurriedly run to the departure lounge. But he failed to enter as the security was too strict as they don't allow non -passenger to get in. 

 

Onew desperately washed his hands through his face.. he can do nothing but to stand there. Until he heard the rang of the last announcement for the passengers going to New York. That was it... he had lost her. Sulli is leaving and he will never see her again. She will no longer see him making an effort for them to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter