Alternate ending

Second Chance

"You don't remember this place either, do you?"Jongin ruffled his hair in great frustration. He had brought you to every place that meant so much for the both of you, he brought you to every place you two used to visit 8 years ago. It had been a month and so he decided to bring you to the last place that happened to be the most meaningful place, it was the place where both of you met, Han river. You shook your head and successfully made Jongin felt like he would rather die.

"Please.. Please...Try to remember this one..."His voice was like a whisper. He didn't know how to make you remember again. He had tried his best and he did everything he could do. Yet, you still hadn't remembered even a little thing about him and that frustrated him. He didn't want to lose you again, not after he was given a second chance. But he also started to doubt it. 

His body and mind wanted to give up.

But his heart did not let him to.

Let out a huge sigh, Kai punched some numbers on his phone, he spoke with a person across the line with a very low voice, so you could not listen to what he said. Kai had decided. He would do the last try, if he still failed, he could do nothing again. After all, it had been a month and you still hadn't had a glimpse of him.

After finished talking, Kai put his phone back to his pocket and held your hand. He smiled to you.

"__________-ah.."He called you and you looked at him, "Yes?"

He bent down to your eye level, and he muttered softly, "Can you go with me to somewhere tomorrow? I will pick you up at 6.p.m."

"I have nothing to do tomorrow. So I guess, I can." You smiled to him and that was enough to make his heart fluttered.

"Good."He smiled widely to you and led you to the car. Like a gentleman always do, he opened the door for you and you smiled to him. You might not have remembered him, but one thing you knew, he was seriously in love with you. You could tell it from the first time he met you. His eyes stared and looked at you lovingly. The way he acted to you, his expressions, all were real, all were from his heart. You wished you could remember those memories.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Next day, 6.p.m*

"Where are you going to take me and why do you tie this blinkers to my eyes?" You asked. Right after you got into the car, Kai tied blinkers to close your eyes.

"It's a surprise, so you can't know."Kai said and chuckled lightly when he saw your pouting lips.

Along the way, Kai played all the songs that used to be your and his favorite songs, hoped that those songs might remind you of something,.....or someone.

"Do you remember and recognize any of these songs?"Kai asked and you shook your head. Kai sighed, but he remained silent.

Then, it finally reached the destination. You could feel Kai got out of the car, and opened the door for you. 

"You may take off the blindfold." A voice said. And to your surprise, it wasn't Kai's.

When you opened your blindfold, you saw a very tall and handsome guy smiling widely.

"Hmm...Do I know you? And did you see a guy who is supposed to be with me?" You asked casually.

"You used to know me. I am Chanyeol. And the guy you was with is my friend, now Ms, let's go inside." He said and led you inside. It was not an ordinary dinner. It took place in a look-like-garden place.

There was a lake and at there, "I Love You" appeared and it amazed you. You barely could take your eyes of it and snapped back to reality when Chanyeol tapped on your shoulder. You followed him, or you thought you did after you realized that he had left you . You just walked around and admired the beautiful view.

Then you saw a petal. Rose petal to be exact. It wasn't only one, there was a lot like that, and there was a letter. 

You picked it up and read : 'Follow this petal'. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. You wanted to ask what it meant, but there was nobody, so you got no choice but to follow the petal. There you saw a man standing with a beautiful rose and he handed you it. You read his nametag: Baekhyun. Then he sang a song for you, or actually a part of a song:

'If there were no words

No way to speak.

I would still hear you

If there were no tears

No way to feel inside

I'd still feel for you..'

You continued walking, until you found another guy with rose and handed it to you as well. His nametag showed : Suho

'And even if the sun refused to shine

Even if romance ran out of rhyme

You would still have my heart

Until the end of time

You're all I need, my love, my valentine....'

Then, you continued walking. You could tell it was a very beautiful song and it sounded familiar.

When you crooked to the left sight, you found another guy with a nametag : Sehun and he was holding a rose as well. As the other did, he gave you the rose and continued the song,

'All of my life

I have been waiting for

All you give to me

You've opened my eyes

And shown me how to love unselfishly...'

You continued walking, still with confusion.

Until you spotted another guy with a nametag : D.O

The same went on. He handed you a rose and continued the song,

'I've dreamt about this 

Thousand times before

In my dreams 

I couldn't love you more

I will give you my heart 

until the end of time

You are all I need, my love my valentine....'

You followed the petal, and this time, it was quite far.

Finally, you reached it. You didn't realize that, the place was in the middle of the lake already. You unconsciously followed the petal and led there. And there he was...

Kai.

With a bouquet of roses, singing the last part of the song..

'And even if the sun refused to shine

Even if romance ran out of rhyme

You would still have my heart

Until the end of time..

Cause all I need..Is you, my valentine....'

He smiled to you and bent down, he gave you the bouquet.

And he finshed the last words,

'You're all I need, my love, my valentine.......'

You didn't notice that you were so touched by his act. You were already in tears, tears of joy.

You took the bouquet and said, "Thank you Kai, thank you..."

"You don't have to thank me, now..Have you remembered anything? A simple thing?" He asked with hope. And his hope crashed when you shook your head.

"It's okay, you will some day.."Kai muttered softly and you felt really guilty for that.

"I'm sorry, I'll try to remember everything..I'll try to."You said. Kai motioned you to come closer and patted a seat beside him.

"Let's just enjoy the night" He smiled and signalled you to open your mouth. He wanted to feed you. You gladly opened your mouth and the night with him was so perfect.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you for tonight."You said.

"You are welcome." He said, but he didn't go. He wanted to see you until you closed the door. You walked away and when you reached the stairs, you fell and Kai's eyes widen in horror. Your figure landed on the hard floor, blood coming out from your head and he immediately rushed towards you. You passed out and Kai immediately carried you bridal style and ran to hospital.

He drove really fast and he asked the doctor to give you the best threatment.

He wasn't allowed to get inside the operation room.

Some times later, the doctor and the nurses came out.

"She is lucky. If she was brought here late even if it is just a minute, she would not be survived." The doctor said.

"Is she fine now??"Kai asked worriedly.

"The operation was gone really well, I assure you she is fine now..."The doctor said and left.

Kai immediately got into the room and saw your figure lying on the hospital's bed. He held your hand and waited for you to open your eyes. Soon, he fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some times later, he shot his eyes open as he felt a movement from your hand.

"_____-ah, are you awake??"He asked.

"Ugh, yeah..Kai."You said.

"How do you feel??"He asked again, he was so damn worry.

"Kai..I have to tell you something." You said.

"What do you want to tell me?" He asked.

"Kai, I-I..huhuhuuu.."You started to cry and hell Kai was damn confused.

"Eh, why are you crying?" He was so confused. He wiped your tears with his thumb.

"I-I.."

"Ssshhh..Stop crying, _____-ah...I am here..." He said and held your hands tightly. You soon calmed down.

"Now, speak." He said.

"I remember everything Kai, I remember now.." You said softly but enough for Kai to hear it. Kai was so surpirsed until he couldn't say anything.

"What exactly you remember?" He asked.

"I remember EVERYTHING Kai. From the first time we met at the Han river. Was that why you bring me to there?? I remember when you asked me to be your girlfriend, I was so shocked until all I could do was just crying and nodded, I couldn't even say yes. I remember all our bittersweet moments. I remember when you used to be a bad boy, but I never stopped loving you. I remember when I wrote that letter and  left you without a word. I remembered I cried so hard, and I thought it was all for the best. I remember that car accident that made me forgot everything. I remembered after 8 years, a month ago, you and I met again. I remember you really wanted me to remember everything. you were so determined to make me remember all those memories. Kai, I remember everything!" You began emotional.

"You do? Now, do you hate me?"kai asked you.

"How can I hate you when I love you so much Kai? How can I hate you when my heart doesn't know the word of 'stop beating faster' whenever there is you, how can I hate you when my mind doesn't know the word of 'Stop thinking about him', and how can I hate you when my heart doesn't know the word of 'Stop loving you'? How can I hate you, you tell me Kai, how?" You asked him and he stared at you deeply to your eyes.

"You can not."He said and gave you a kiss on lips.

"You are right, I can not Kai. I love you, and I............I miss you..."You confessed.

"I miss you more. Do you know that you are always in all my pray?? That you are always in my dreams? Do you know that you've never left my mind for just a second? Do you know that you never leave my heart?" He asked.

"Have I always been there?" you asked while pointing at his chest.

"You do, always do, will always do."He said.

"Thank you for all these kai, thank you for still loving me.." You let out your tears of joy.

"No, I thank you... I thank you for making me realize that I love you." He said.

"________-ah.."He called you.

"Yes?"

"I know that this time isn't right, but I can't wait anymore.." He said.

"Wait for what?"You asked.

"Will you marry me?" You were so shocked when he opened a small box with a ring inside while saying those words.

"Oh Kai.... Yes, yes...My answer will always be the same." You were crying terribly.

Kai got up and hugged you.

"Now, you have to recover fast, and let's go preparing for our wedding, ne??"He asked and you gladly nodded.

"You are forever mine,___ah, and you can't go everywhere again. I will search you even if it's the end of the world, if you run away from me again." Kai whispered softly at your ears.

"I will not run away again, because now, I have found a perfect place to stay. And it's beside you." You whispered as soft as he did.

Both of you just made life just like in fairytale.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is the alternate ending??

Comments are loved!! Please comment at the comment box below!!^^

I love you all :D

Thank you

~janeloveexo~