Chapter 1

Second Chance

It was a very fine morning on a winter day. Jongin rubbed his eyes and grabbed his alarm clock. While looking at it, he shot his eyes opened and immediately kicked the blanket.

'Damn, I'm late!!' He sighed and quickly dashed to the bathroom to have a quick shower. That day, he had to arrive on time for the interview for his job.He was ready, when he took his cooper, his eyes landed on your photo which was placed next to it. He smiled remembering you. 'I will get this job, ___-ah...When we meet again, I will be a different person' He said sincerely, it was his promise.

He drove his car in a fast speed so he could arrive on time. And..He made it. Fixing his tie on the way to the office, he walked in a fast pace. Finally, he wasn't late. He took a deep breath and knocked the door. A voice asked him to come inside was heard immediately. He went inside and the interview began.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

He passed the interview, and he was so happy for that. He would start working tomorrow. It wasn't that hard to get accepted especially when Jongin graduated as a number 1 student, the best of the best. He walked along the road to a coffee shop until he saw a girl that caught his eyes. That girl looked so familiar to him.

He went closer in order to get a better view. She seemed so familiar to him. Finally he remembered her. That smile...

That long wavy hair...That very fair skin.

'_____________-ah' He said under his conscious. He finally met you.

Jongin didn't hesitate, he ran all the way to you, he didn't care about the people whom he bumped to. He just wanted to see you so badly. 8 years...

8 painful years for him. He had been waiting for you. 

And then, you were standing there, just a few meters away from him 

Finally, he caught you.

"____-ah." He tapped your shoulder. You turned to him and furrowed your brows. He seemed familiar to you, but you couldn't recognize him.

"Yes? Do I know you?" You asked politely. That really made Jongin shocked. He didn't expect such reaction from you. He expected you would be either so happy or mad at him. He expected either you would run from him, or you would run to his embrace. But he didn't expect this reaction of yours.

"I'm Jongin, Kim Jongin,_______-ah."He said.

"Have we met before?" You asked cluelessly.

Jongin ruffled his hair roughly, he wanted to hug you so badly. 

"Yeah..8 years ago.."He mumbled but you caught his words.

"Oh..8 years ago.. I'm sorry if I can't remember you, I lost my memory 4 years ago, and I think that's why I can't remember you. Are you my friend back there?" You said it normally, but enough to make Jongin almost got a heart attack. 'Lost memory?' He repeated that words in his heart. All of a sudden, his happiness turned into a great sadness. Was it fate? Was it a sign that you and he couldn't be together?

Would God ever let the both of you to be together? 'No..No, it couldn't be!' He thought.

"I was your boyfriend,_____-ah... I am Kim Jongin. For god's sake, please remember me.." He became so emotional. He tried to find something in his pocket, hoping you might remember him. He took out something out and handed it to you. 8 years ago, it was a very smooth white letter, but now, it was dirty, the color was white combined with yellow. It was your letter. The letter you wrote for him 8 years ago.

He kept and brought it to wherever he went. It reminded him of his promise. But he just saw all of his dreams shattered in front of him. You read the letter and shook your head.

"Sorry, but I don't remember writing this.." you said and was about to leave if Jongin didn't grab your hand.

"I'll make you remember who I was... Please come with me now" He said. He wanted you to remember him so much.

You looked confused. You were curious to know who he was, but you couldn't trust a stranger. But..You actually felt his face familiar. Your curiousity won over, and so you nodded to him.

"Thank you,___." He said and led you to his car. He didn't want to grab a coffee anymore. All in his mind was you, only you. He had thousands of plans to make you remember. He needed you to remember. He didn't give a about other things, included his new job. You were his priority. You were all his concern. And after 8 years waiting, he didn't want to lose you again.

8 years... For 8 years, you came to his dream every night.

For 8 years, you were always in his pray

For 8 years, you were always in his mind

For these 8 years... Never once had you left his heart.

And God had given him a second chance to him. There was no way he would turn it down, there was no way he would refuse it. He met you for the second time and it was a miracle.

You got to remember him, and he was willing to do anything for that. He needed it. You were and still are his everything.

It was a second chance

And perhaps... 

The last chance

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is the first chapter??

I hope you like it :)

Please leave comments and add me as friend! ^^

And please read my latest blog, it's for you, my readers^^ in here:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/821765

kamsahamnida

~janeloveexo~

 

edited: May 5th, 2014