3

Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was lying lifelessly while using an oxygen mask, her color skin became so pale just like a dead person, her eyes were half-opened due to the tiredness she felt and she kept whining towards Sehun.

“S-Sehun-ah, I’m tired... of taking every single breath... So heavy...”

On the other hand Sehun himself could only cry silently, smiling bitterly while holding Krystal’s hand tightly.

“Kryssie.. Please don’t give up. Now d-don’t whine okay? Just take a rest, you’re so tired.”

“O-O-Okay...” then Sehun pecked her forehead and instantly Krystal closed her eyes and slept.

Actually Sehun didn’t want Krystal to sleep, he was afraid if she would leave her and wouldn’t be able to wake up again.

So he just sat beside Krystal’s bed and prayed.

‘Dear God, please, send your miracles. Please, God, I’m begging you...’ and he fell asleep too as his hand was intertwined with Krystal’s.

As the both of them were sleeping, someone in white cloth with a shine behind his body walking towards them (or we could imagine he was flying?) and approached them breaking their intertwined hands. As it broke, this ‘someone’ threw a magic powder with its sparkles and he disappeared immediately. They fell to the place where they were still a girl and a boy. Just like 10 years ago.

After Sehun had been conscious, Sehun felt weird around him. He felt his body became smaller. He rubbed his eyes and found himself in 10 years old. “Eh? Why am I small?!” he scanned around to search for Krystal’s spot because the room was just too dark.

He found ‘someone’ shining and he began walking towards him. “W-Who are you?” asked him as he frowned can’t allow the light piercing his eyes.

“I’m coming from another world to help you with the one you love. You’re the last couple that will be helped in this almost-over-Christmas.” Said the angel who just came down and stood in front of him.

Sehun was stunned, he still felt confused with what just happened. But he still managed to ask, “So why did I become like this?”

“Now you already know that Krystal is having a serious illness, right? That in the end, I have predicted she’ll die later.” Then Sehun replied with a nod, but then was surprised at the words ‘she’ll die later’ but he let the person in front of him continue again.

“Yeah, she will die and the death angel is waiting for the right time to take her with him. Now Krystal still hasn’t known nor hasn’t checked about her illness. So take care of her and avoid every activity that will lead her to death, understand?”

“When will the death ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter