2

Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day, Sehun always took care of Krystal, accompanied her to go checking up, and reminded her to not run or do any heavy activities.

 

But day by day Krystal became weaker and paler. Her heartbeat couldn’t control her breath normally, if it went faster she would be hard to breathe and if it went slowly, she would only be paler. It really hurt Sehun to see Krystal in that state. Now Krystal was being treated in the hospital where she usually took the check-up.

 

Everyday Sehun would visit and accompany Krystal in the hospital cheering her up. And when the night came already, he would go to take his night class and finishing it earlier so he could stay at the hospital accompanying Krystal.

 

It’s midnight already and like usual, every time Sehun was back from his night class, Krystal already slept soundly. He smiled at the peaceful expression on Krystal’s face but bitterly while threatening his tears from escaping.

 

He prayed to God, wishing there would be a miracle in this December for his beloved girlfriend; Krystal.

 

-----

 

Today was Christmas. Snowflakes were falling everywhere; covering all the things outside until it all became white. Street lamps were being accompanied by the Christmas trees’ lamps that were lingered on every Christmas trees’ body in the street. The park, that usually was full of colorful flowers now died instead was covered with white snow. Everybody was happily playing, walking under the falling snowflakes; enjoying the night breeze with people they love. Yeah, it was Christmas, right?

 

But it’s different with Krystal and Sehun. They stayed in Krystal’s room in the hospital only could watch people outside from the window.

 

“Sehun-ah, I want to go outside,” Krystal whined snapping Sehun from spacing out.

 

“Y-yeah Kryssie?”

 

“I wanna go outside. Please...” Krystal pleaded with a pout visible on her face.

 

“B-but you’re pale Krystal. Now take a breath and release it. Do it many times.”

 

And Krystal obediently did what she was told to.

 

“Now can I?”

 

“No.” and immediately Krystal’s expression changed. “Eh? no I meant I don’t know. Maybe the nurse won’t allow you.”

 

“Ask for me please?”

 

“Okay but if the nurse says no, don’t—“

 

Smartly for being a fast-connect mind, she cut him, “plead for me?”

 

As a result, Sehun only could sigh signing that he lost to her stubborn girlfriend.

 

***

 

“Please, only this time, she’s badly wanting to feel it.”

 

The nurse sighed heavily, “I’m sorry, but we can’t allow—“

 

“Please this is Christmas eve, right? This is her wish.”

 

Once again the nurse sighed heavily before nodding.

 

***

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter