teaser 01-03

「marriage blues」- apply open!

 
perfection.
-----------------------------------------------
 
 
The door opened and closed; strings of incohorent mumbling was heard. He was home, and he was drunk. Again.
She hugged her knees closer and sighed, waiting for the familiar bang of the door.
It never came.
He never came up to the bedroom, her husband.
He had either brought a girl over, or he had decided to not wake the children and not face her.
She lied back down and burrowed her face into the pillow, biting her lips to stop the tears from rolling down her cheeks.
Everything was so perfect back down.
Why had they fallen apart like this? 
Everything used to be perfect with each other. What had happened?
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
forbidden
-----------------------------------------------
 
 
He had woken up just to see that her side of the bed was empty.
He was used to it, she always disappeared for a few days and came back, breatheless and rosy, and most importantly, happy.
It wasn't her fault, it was his.
He had to keep her away from normal towns and had to live in outskirts. She was destinied to fly but he was clipping her wings.
But it was worth it wasn't it?
They loved each other, and they promised to do whatever they could to be together forever.
He sat up, humming to himself.
And noticed that the house seemed terribly wrong.
For one, all her posessions were gone.

She panted for breath as she slowly climbed up the hill with her luggage in tow. Her phone rang.
Scrambling to turn it off, she took the call instead. A very worried voice jumbled out and her heart ached as she thought of him. 
Heaving a sigh, she turnedback.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
best friends forever.
-----------------------------------------------
 
 
She was glaring at him, but broke into a huge smile thereafter. He enveloped her into a huge hug and chuckled.
Their friends laughed and told them to kiss and hesistantly they looked up at each other.
They furrowed their eyebrows and slowly leaned up, but just as their lips touched, he pulled away and smiled awkwardly, patting her back and telling others that kissing was their own life and was not going to be shown to others.
She grinned slightly next to him as well, but this was the most uncomfortable situation she had ever been in.
It was probably just because they weren't comfy with public shows of affection, she waved off.
But as she stared at him laughing over a bottle of soju, she couldn't help but think of what would happen if they divorced.
Why was she even thinking of that?
She wanted to bore his children, she was his wife.
...But she felt so utterly uncomfy.
 
 

 

 
 
image
author's notes.
---------------------------
gasps because wow this really 3 english is not my first language so I apologize.
the actual story would of course not be written like this and I hope you liked the teasers. These are 
basically snippets of different plotlines.
on another note.
where are my applicants?
this has been open for months and I have...one applicant; paradisekiss.
well this is just sad.
 

 

` ✦ INSOMNIA