plotlines

「marriage blues」- apply open!
plotlines
home    plotlines    application    applicants    updates    layout credit
Z1ymk10.png
#1 - perfection
character name • avaliable

to everyone's they're perfect. a couple since high school, everyone has been waiting for this magical love story to have their fairytale ending. but marriage isn't what they're expecting. they're having fights every night; the man's most probably cheating and the female can do nothing about it but hug her children and assure them everything's okay, when she knows nothing is.

but they can't divorce. it'll look bad, for the both of them. and the girl can't stand to confront the male or do anything. 

maybe the perfect couple aren't as perfect as they seem after all.

 
1Z5NgG4.png
g4e5UYP.gif

 
avatar.jpg
#2 - forbidden
character name • avaliable

they really shouldn't have married actually. their families practically hate each other. a cliche tale sort of like romeo and juliet (without the death), the couple fled and married secretly, settling in a humble little flat. but the past is catching up with them: the girl isn't used to such poor surroundings and the boy realizes he can't live with the girl forever; he'd bring her dreams down.

but everytime one of them tries to leave secretly, they look back at their spouse -- and they realize, they just can't leave each other.

but after all, a forbidden relationship is meant to be forbidden.

 
gallery
Qe5kp1v.png
Qe5kp1v.png

 
avatar.jpg
#3 - best friends forever
character name • avaliable

neighbours and best friends since young, these two have always been seen stuck together and they're just like siblings. they love each other, but they're not IN love with each other. they are as close as they can and the times they've got mistaken as a couple is...countless. they fell for each other though, and now they're happily married.

but they both realize that somehow the whole idea of them being there forever with each other and having children with each other is just plain weird and they don't even want to think about it.

were this pair of best friends meant to be just best friends after all?

 
gallery
Qe5kp1v.png
Qe5kp1v.png

 
avatar.jpg
#4 - arranged
character name • taken

when the school's hyper girl is suddenly told by her parents that she's going to be married - to the new bad boy in school too, she's devasted. but she has to get to know the boy, even if she has to do so reluctantly.

so maybe it's just the boy's actions, or maybe it's her own brain's problem, but the more time she spends with the boy, the more she falls for him. and it looks like the guy's having a soft spot for her too. until the boy tells her that he has a girlfriend and hopes that their marriage could stay as a business deal for their parents.

were they really never fated to be together?

 
gallery
Qe5kp1v.png
Qe5kp1v.png

 
avatar.jpg
#5 - no strings attached
character name • avaliable

they met, they d, and they married. these twos' marriage has been looked down upon and really, both of them know that they don't really love each other. they still frolick around with other people yet they always end up with each other at the end of the day. their marriage is utterly no strings attached, but the girl is breaking the promise. she's falling in love when she shouldn't.

so when the boy tells his "wife" excitedly that he's found a girl he wants to be steady with and wishes to divorce, the girl's in peices.

it's her problem for falling when they both knew that it was no strings attached...or was it?

 
gallery
Qe5kp1v.png
Qe5kp1v.png

 
avatar.jpg
#6 - ever so smooth
character name • avaliable

while the other couple was perfect, this couple, sweeter than anyone, hung around in the background slowly getting closer and closer till the boy proposed. their relationship is quiet and lacks so called passion, but the love is there and they know it. 

but such a smooth relationship is boring - in fact, it makes both of them bored. so when they both meet two other people respectively that brings so much excitement into their dull lives, they can't help but imagine what life would be with others.

could the smooth relationship ever be smooth again?

 
gallery
Qe5kp1v.png
Qe5kp1v.png

 
avatar.jpg
#7 -contrast
character name • avaliable

you cannot imagine how shocked people were when the boy proposed to the girl. they were stark differences - one was incredibly dumb, happy and optimistc, while the other was a cold, mean and dull genius. but they know they do like each other and bam they're happily married.

but their differences are catching up with each other. one desperately wants kids, the other hates them. one needs some fun, the other is trapping him/her at home.

so maybe getting married was a bad choice. maybe they weren't suited for each other after all. 

 
gallery
Qe5kp1v.png
Qe5kp1v.png