//More Freaks//

//♣//My Immortal Life//♣//

Next morning, Yuri got up earlier than usual. She got ready and walked to school herself. As the reached school, she saw a guy and a girl talking to each other happily. As she walked closer, she noticed that it was Krystal. And Krystal seemed very fond of this guy. Yuri called out to Krystal-

{Yuri}Hey Krystal. How are you?

{Krystal}Oh hi Yuri! I'm fine thanks. This is my friend Sehun.

{Sehun}Hi! I'm Sehun. Demon and Class A.

{Yuri}Hi Sehun nice to meet you. I guess it's normal for us to say that.

{Krystal}Say what? 

{Yuri}You know....Hi! I'm Yuri! I'm an Angel and I'm in Class B!

{Sehun}Yup! Everyone does that in this school.

After some more chatting, Yuri excused herself and went to her locker. She thought that Sehun was a really nice guy. Even though she just met him, she knows that he's a good friend. Yuri got her books for the first class of the day and went to the class. On the way, she saw some student who had wings walking by. She thought they were BEAUTIFUL! After four periods of class, she went to the cafeteria where Yoona and Krystal were waiting for her.

{Yoona}Hey Yuri! How was class?

{Yuri}Quite nice I guess......

{Krystal}So. How do you like the students here?

{Yuri}They're quite friendly. But I'm still a little uncomfortable with the Demons.

{Krystal}Are you serious??? You need to have your brian checked girl! I'm a Demon too! So if you have a problem-

{Yoona}Krystal!! CALM YOUR WINGS!!

{Krystal}Oh sorry..... Angry-ness outbursts. Anyways it's only your second day so don't take it so hard. 

{Yuri}Okayyyyyyy.......

Sehun walks to thier table with a few other friends.

{Sehun}Hai Krystal!! Hey Yoona!

{Krystal}Oh hi Sehun! You guys wanna sit here?

{Sehun}Sure! Oh yeah! Guys, this is Yuri. Angel and Class B right?

{Yoona}Yep that's what she is!

{Krystal}Yuri, this is Baek Hyun, Demon Class A,Chen,Demon Class A and Luhan,Angel Class A.

{Chen}Woah Krystal! I can't belive you remembered all of us! I think I'm going to cry!

{Baek Hyun}LOL!! Say Yoona, where's Seung Gi?

{Yoona}Guys!

{Baek Hyun}Okay okay! Chill Yoona! I'm just teasing. You must miss him soooo much. (PuppyDogFace)

{Yuri}Whose Seung Gi??

{Luhan}You didn't know? Oh yeah you're new. Seung Gi is Yoona's boyfriend! They were voted sweetest couple in this whole school!

{Yuri}Why didn't you tell me Yoona?

{Yoona}It's nothing to brag about!

{Krystal}Slow down Yoona! It's okay to have a boyfriend!

{Luhun&Chen}Yeah!

{Luhan}Say....Yuri..... Do you have your eyes on anyone now??

{Krystal}Are you kidding me?? She's only been here for two days!

Soon after that, lunch time ended. 

Please Suscribe!! LuV You Guys Who Are Reading!^^