//New School, Meeting Yoona//

//♣//My Immortal Life//♣//

Yuri rubbed her eyes and looked at her phone. It was 7:00a.m and it's time to get ready for school. She got outta bed and went into the toilet. Looked into the mirror and stared at her reflection. "Hm.....I'm lucky I'm going to this new school....My eyes are forever changing colours." ,she said to herself. From light brown, her eyes have turned DARK black. After brushing her teeth and bathing, she opened up her cupboard. She picked out a white singlet and a blue-polka dotted upper layer. She got changing and after that, she headed down stairs to have her breakfast.

"Morning mom. What am I having for breakfast today?"

"Oh morning Yuri. I'm making you some French toast. Is that okay?"

"Of corse! It's been ages since you've made that."

"Well, your books have just arrived. They're in that small parcel there on the table."

Yuri walked towards the table and reached for the parcel. She untied the strings and tore it open. The first thing she saw was a black book with the Cheongshin school badge on it. She put down that book and looked at the one below it. It was slightly thicker student handbook. It also had her name on it. She flipped through the pages slowly.

"Yuri, your French toast is ready."

"Oh thanks mom."

"Do you need a ride to school?"

"Um yeah. A ride would be nice."

"Okay but hurry up a little. I'll get changing and we'll head to your school okay?"

Yuri gave her mom a nod. As soon as her mom came down, they got into the car and headed to Cheongshin Middle School FTI. Yuri was having mixed feelings on the way but she mostly thought that the students there will treat her as always. She took a clip from her pocket and slipped it on her fringe.

"Well dearie, we're here! Try to enjoy yourself okay?"

"Yeah.... okay. I'll try."

She stepped out of the car and made her way through the crowd of students to the school's office. She got her timetable, locker combination and a school jumper. She walked slowly as she was trying to find her locker. Once she found it, she opened it using the combination and put her school jumper inside. Suddenly, she felt a slight tap on her shoulder.

"Hi! I'm Yoona. Angel and Class A. And you are?"

"Oh um. Hi. Err.....I'm Yuri. Angel I guess..."

"Do you know what class you're in?"

"Um no not really......"

"Hm.... Are those the papers you got from the office?"

"Yeah. Here." [PassingYoonaThePapers]

"Thanks! And it says hereeee......Oh! You're Class B. Don't worry, you'll slowly catch up and get into Class A. Say... You haven't got your wings yet right?"

"Wings?!? I have wings???"

"Well yeah. Every Angel has one even Demons."

"Um no. I haven't got my wings yet."

"Just as I thought. Cause you'll get your wings as soon as your eyes turn white like mine but yours are still black. So yeah!"

As they were having this conversation, Yuri was observing Yoona in every way. "She seems nice enough to trust. She's also sooooo pretty! I mean look at her hair!" she thought. As they were talking, a slightly shorter girl walked closer to them. The girl tapped Yoona on the shoulder. 

{Krystal}"Yoona! Sorry I'm late! My dumb driver just had to take a very jammed-up lane!"

{Yoona}"Oh it's okay Krystal! Anyways I met a new friend!!"

{Krystal}"What??" [LookingSlightlyAnnoyed]

{Yoona}"Her name's Yuri, Angel and Class B"

Krystal turned to look at Yuri and said-

{Krystal}"Krystal Jung Soo Jung, Demon+Angel, Class A for Demon and Class A for Angel"

{Yuri}"Wait whaaaat? You're a Demon and an Angel at the same time?"

{Krystal}"Yeah. It that a problem? Well look at the time. I better get going to my locker to get my books. See you in class Yoona."

Krystal walked away leaving behing a still-smiling Yoona and a slightly puzzled Yuri.

{Yoona}"Don't worry bout' Krystal. She's always like that. She's the only Demon+Angel in this whole school. It's quite rare to be one. Also quite stressing."

{Yuri}"Um since she's both, does she have two wings?"

{Yoona}"Sorta. They're the same wings but just diffrent colours."

{Yuri}"Oh I see....."

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

{Yoona}"Well, that's the bell. Gotta get to class bye!!!"

Yuri went to each and every class on her timetable. She found out that the students there were really friendly. Overall, she actually enjoyed her first day at school. When she got home, she did all her homework and even had 2 free hours left! Yuri is really excited for the days that are about to come at Cheongshin Middle School.

Please Suscribe To This Story! ThanX For Reading! =)