//My Life So Far//

//♣//My Immortal Life//♣//

Hi. I'm Kwon Yuri. I study in Keiso Middle School. I'm always the odd one out. I've never been one of those girls who are popular and always hanging out in malls and stuff. I've never really had a real conversation with a guy. If I do, it's all about homework or just some school information or something. I'm always being called ugly and stupid. Even sometimes I think that I embarass my parents or my whole family. But I do have one goal in my life. And that's to do good in my studies. And that's the only thing that keeps me going.

* * * * *

[STUDENTS]

 

"Argh! She's staring at us! She's so ugly!"

"Don't look at her! I heard that if you look into her eyes you'll be ugly like her too!"

*GASP* "Jeongmal?! I hate her even more now! 

[SCHOOL BELL]

Ringggggggggg!!! Students, please get to class. Students who are found in the hall after the second bell will be sent straight to detention.

Yuri ran to class straight away. She way already used to others calling her names and speading rumours. She just ignores them cause she knows that nothing will change even if she tells them off. She walked to her desk which was at the back of the class and put her books on it. Some of the other students were coming in and as usual, Yuri sat down and averted her eyes from everyone.

"Students, today I'll be giving you an extra credit for your up-coming tests. Now, before you start , you'll be paired in groups for this extra credit. You may choose your own partners but please try to be quiet while I print your papers."

Yeong-dal (ARandomPerson) walked towards Yuri. Yeong-dal tapped on Yuri's table to get her attention. Yuri lifted her head and looked at her. Yeong-dal is quite pretty but her face doesn't match her personality at all. She's always gossiping about others and talking about people behind their backs.

"Yah! Partner up with me for this. Don't worry I won't interfere with anything you do the test thingy. Don't think we're friends or anything. You're the best in this class so I thought you would like a sleeping partner. Will you partner up with me?"

"Um...Joh-ayo........"

"Daebak! Okay so come over my house tommorrow and you can work things up on my computer okay?"

"Okay...."

"Wear something nice and stylish. Or I won't let you in my house."

      Yuri sighed just as Yeong-dal turned to leave. Yuri asked for a students' pass and headed to the toilet. She looked at herself in the mirror. Suddenly, as she was staring at herself, her eyes changed from black to light brown. Yuri took a step back and slipped on some water. She was in a daze. She stood up and took a look at her eyes once again. And yes, it has turned light brown. After third period, Yuri couldn't take it anymore. Yuri went back home and had a chat with her mom.

"Mom! My eyes changed colour! Am I really a demon or something?"

*SIGH*"I guess you found out...."

"Found out what mom? Are you not telling me something I'm supposed to know?"

"Yuri dear..... You're not a demon. Infact you're actually an angel."

"Mom! Stop kidding around!"

"It's the truth dear......Your dad is actually an angel warrior. He left us to go to war."

"Are you serious? I can't belive it! All this time I was trying to be something I'm not!"

"I guess it's time to send you to the school you have to be in."

"What? I'm going to a new school?"

"Not just a new school, It's a school for Immortals like angels and demons."

Mrs. Kwon went to Keiso to have a chat with the headmaster. Yuri was going to shift to Cheongshin Middle School FTI in a week. FTI stood for "For The Immortals". Yuri visted the school's website and found out the school looked the same as a normal school. Lockers, desks, chairs, running tracks and fields. Yuri was so excited to attend her new school. Unfortunatly, she has another week to survive in Keiso Middle school.

What Will Happen Next In My Immortal Life?