Time for Planning! (Pt 1)

He's my Husband?!

I heard the sound of laughing and talking, and I woke up. "Who the hell is in here?!" I yelled. "Sheesh, calm down down. It's only me and Baekhyun." Chanyeol stuck his head in my face. I flicked his forehead, and I sat up. "Yah, what was that for?" he rubbed his forehead. "It's for waking me up you idiot." Baekhyun cracked up, and I started to laugh too. Chanyeol hit Baekhyun in his head. 

"Hey, it was funny okay?" He held his hands up. He rolled his eyes, and checked his phone. "Why are you two in my room anyways? In the morning?!" "Chanyeol wanted to see you!" Baekhyun half yelled, and pointed at Chanyeol. He glared at him, and sighed. "Yeah, I did. Sorry about yesterday..." he said quietly. I smiled, and shook my head. "It's nothing, you annoy me way more than that sometimes."

He smiled, and whispered something to Baekhyun. He nodded, and whispered something to me. "Chanyeol wants to talk about the wedding with you." He smiled, and walked out of the room. "Okay, so-" "-Wait!" he jumped at my sudden loudness. "What?" I laughed, and walked up to the door. I opened it, and as expected, Baekhyun fell on the floor. He quickly stood up, and rubbed his neck. "Hehe, I was just leaning on the door..." He ran outside, and closed the door.

I rolled my eyes, and sat down on the bed again. "So, you were saying?" Chanyeol nodded, and cleared his throat. "So, we have to invite some people to the wedding. Who do you want to invite?" I sighed, and thought for a moment. I really wanted to invite my friend, Haebin to the wedding. "I'll invite my friend Haebin." Chanyeol sighed. Haebin used to annoy Chanyeol even more than his sister annoys him. That's how we became friends. Funny right?

"Fine, then I'm going to invite everyone I know." he said proudly. I rolled my eyes. "Like everyone has time to go to this stupid wedding." I muttered. I crawled to my phone, and I checked my messages. Haebin texted me this morning at 8am, and now it's like 10am. 

Her text read: 

Haebin [8:04 AM] How have you been, Hwayoung? 

I texted back: 

Sent [10:18 AM] I've been doing fine, how are you and Jongin doing? 

She told me that Jongin and her met a year ago, and they've been girlfriend and boyfriend ever since. I wonder if they'll get married. "Hey Hwayoung, are you okay?" Chanyeol waved his hand in my face. I slapped it away, and blew my bangs out of the way. "I'm fine, I've just been thinking." He nodded. "So, who are you going to invite Yeol?" 

"Well.." He said. "I would like to invite Jongin. My other friend. I haven't notified my friends about my wedding yet." Well, it was nice of him to invite Jongin. They've been best friends for a while too. I would like to invite Haebin as well, but I'd call her later. 

"So, it's time for planning. But first, we need a wedding planner. Where are we going to find one this late in the wedding?" I asked, not knowing what to do. "We can ask Yura to plan the wedding. She loves this type of stuff." He replied. "I'll call her right now." He picked up his phone and started to call Yura. He put her on speaker phone. 

"Chanyeol! Hi! Do you need anything?" She asked, more excited than usual. "Yeah, Noona. Can I ask you to plan the wedding for us?" He said, putting the phone a little bit away from him. "OMFG YES CHANYEOL, YES. I WILL PLAN YOUR WEDDING!" She yelled. I flinched. I see why Chanyeol did that. "I'll start the planning right away. I'll see you later at the dress shop, Hwayoung! Bye~" And she ended the call. 

"Wow, uhm. We have to go to the dress shop later. Let's just make the wedding invitation cards!" I say, smiling. He looked at me with a smile. I went off of the bed and took the card supplies out. 

"Don't be suprised I had all of this beforehand. I planned it all out." I stifle a chuckle. "Let's go downstairs, shall we?" He nodded. 

Once we both came down, Baekhyun made a western style breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and buttered toast. 

"Thanks Baek." I smile, and then I went over to kiss him on the cheek. 

"No problem." He said, turning red quickly. 

Chanyeol stared at both of us with a frown, but hid it quickly. Then both Chanyeol and I started to eat quickly. 

Why did he frown? Was he jealous? I got an idea. I smirked after i finished eating. 

"What are you smirking for?" Chanyeol asked, raising one eyebrow. 

I just stood there, and took the smirk off my face. 

"It's nothing you need to know, yet." 


well theres a part two to this so

anticipate it. c::

im sorry guise that i havent updated. i've had writers block ; A ; 

well, 

pray for all the heroes and students who were missing or either died. there is still hope. 

#prayforsouthkorea

-author nim