Time For A "Date"

He's my Husband?!

Hwayoung's POV

Honestly i'm not ready for the wedding in two weeks. TWO ING WEEKS. I cannot take this in. And today is the day that I have to go on a "date" with Chanyeol. Augh the horror. 

"Hwayoung-ah! Get ready for your date! He's going to be here soon!" My mom yelled from the living room. I groaned and I started to get dressed. I wore a skater skirt with a crop top, also with a shirt covering my belly too. I wouldn't want to show Chanyeol my stomach. Haha. I put on a little makeup.  Eyeliner, blush, eyeshadow, and a little bit of lip gloss. I put on my white heels and went running down the stairs with my purse. 

When I went downstairs, I saw Chanyeol waiting for me, and he held something behind his back. "H-here. My sister told me to get you these." He stuttered and gave me a bouquet of roses. I smelled them, and they smelled so nice. I decided to go into the kitchen and put it in a vase. 

"Mom! I'm going!" I yelled to my mom, and she nodded. "Let's go shall we?" I asked him. "Sure, let's go." He replied with a smile, I almost started to fall for him. "nO DONT FALL FOR HIM YET. HE'S YOUR ENEMY. YOUR HOT ENEMY." I kept thinking to myself.  Chanyeol waved a hand in front of my face. "Hello?~ Earth to Hwayoung. Hello?~ Are you there?" He asked. I got back into reality. "Oh, yeah. Sorry I blanked out." I grinned. He went over to his car and opened a door for me. Once I got in, he closed the door and went over to the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Oh you'll see" He grinned and he started to drive.  I started seeing all the cherry blossom trees and couples walking down the streets, hand in hand.  I started to think about me and Chanyeol, hand in hand. I started to blush.  Chanyeol looked over to me. "Are you okay Hwayoung? Are you having a fever?" He asked and looked back towards the road. "I-I'm fine. I don't have a fever." I studdered and he just chuckled. "Okay, if you say so."

After a few minutes in the car, we finally reached a park. "You're taking us to a park? Okay." I said to him and he just nodded and smiled. He parked the car and took the keys out. He got out of the car and opened the car door for me. I got out and he closed it. He locked the car and took my hand in his embrace. I blushed.  I honestly didn't know what to do in that situation, so I got along with it. 

We sat down at a nearby bench. He looked over at me and grinned. "I hope you'll enjoy this day as much as I would." He said. An ice cream cart came by. He instantly stood up. "Baekhyun Ah! Hello!" He yelled, while waving. Baekhyun. . . BYUN BAEKHYUN?! I knew he looked familiar. Baekhyun, my childhood friend. 

flashback:

It was back in 2nd grade

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun! you're moving today?"  i asked him. "Yeah, i'm sorry.." He said, almost breaking into tears. I hugged him. "I'm going to miss you." I said, and he started to cry. "I'm going to miss you too, Hwayoung."

end. 

Baekhyun came closer with the ice cream cart and Chanyeol started to introduce me. "Baekhyun, this is Hwayoung. Hwayoung, this is Baekhyun." He said with a smile. "You don't need to introduce him. I already know him. It just took me a while to remember." I said with a grin. Baekhyun smiled too. "I know her as well." He said. Chanyeol looked shocked but yet, happy we knew each other. "I haven't told you this, Baekhyun. She's my fiance." Chanyeol said, and Baekhyun's smile turned into a pout.  "Yah! Chanyeol! Why didn't you tell me she was your fiance?!" He almost yelled. "Well, I didn't know you knew her!" Chanyeol said, almost scared. 

"Um, can we just talk without causing a ing scene. THANKS."  I said, almost mumbling. They both heard it and they blushed. "Alright. Alright. We'll get two vanilla ice creams please~" Chanyeol said, while Baekhyun nodded. He gave us both the cones, and Chanyeol paid for both of them. 

"Thanks Baekhyun." I said, smiling. He waved and went off.  I turned to Chanyeol. "What was that?! You didn't tell him I was your fiance?!" He held is hands up. "Easy, jeez. I was going to tell him sooner or later." I put my hands on my hips. "And when was "sooner"?" I raised an eyebrow. "At the wedding..." he mumbled. 

I rolled my eyes. "So, what are we going to do now?" "Oh, there you two are!" Yura came running towards us. I forced a smile, and waved. "Chanyeol, you know how much I hate hyper people..." I hissed. "Hi Yura!" he ignored me, and went up to her. I rolled my eyes. Typical Chanyeol. "So, how's your date going?" she emphasized "date". Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Good I guess."

"So, where are we off to now?" she asked cheerfully. I'm already getting a ing headache from her. I can't even believe she's older than Chanyeol. "Well, how about we go to that mall over there?" Chanyeol pointed to a nearby mall that was incredibly large. "Sure! How about you Hwayoung?" Yura asked. I shrugged. "I guess so. Su-" "Great! Come on!" she dragged me to the mall entrance, and I could hear Chanyeol laughing behind us. I blew my bangs away from my face. "Oh you're getting it Chanyeol." I muttered under my breath.


Good so far?

I hope so! I'll be working on the next chapter.

I'll update tomorrow!