Chapter 2

Memories

DARA'S POV

 

Oh my gosh... Dating websites and meeting strangers online are my type of thing right now.

I see all those es, catfishes, and most importantly, the 12 year olds and 60 year olds!

Gotta love those BEAUTIFUL profile pictures they put up too!

I LOVE IT! ALL OF IT!


...

Which is what I wish I could say

First of all, those profile pictures are as fake as mcdonalds burger ads

In real life, they just look like old wrinkled raisins... 

*mumbles* Like they photoshop that crusty toenail of a face into Miranda Kerrs face like bruh.. I know whats up... You can't fool me!


Before I tell you my many experiences with such stupid things, I'll first tell you about myself

Ok hi.

My name is Dara

Im Korean

Im currently on my last year in university and so it means im almost an adult to be part of society

.... 

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

I might be adult by age, but not by mind

I might be physically 50 years old, but you've always got to remember to divide my age by 10.

Anyways... Off topic..

And by the way

 korean bbq is the bomb! If you guys havent tried it yet, where have u been?!? 

Anyways again.. Off topic..

To be completely honest, I'm never really interested having a serious relationship after my last break up with Kris.... But my friends beg to differ.. They're always talking about guys to date. 

I think dating and romance and all that stuff is a part of korean culture.. But meh.. Am I right? My relationship with my bed is way better than anyone else's relationship! We sleep together every night with no complaints and no arguements.. My bed always wraps me up and keeps me warm. True love right here. I ship it! #Darabed or #bedRa

Anyways, back to my friends...

They always talk about that one cute guy from work. Or that one cute guy standing in front of them in the train. Or that one cute guy they saw walking down the street and they suddenly thought that it would be a good idea to follow him... Home... And watch him turn on his bedroom lights... And watch his silhouette on his curtains as he reaches his --- Wait what?

Yes..

It has happened before

Most of my friends are sooo eager to find love that they do so much stupid shiznits! 

They're all looking for that one perfect guy who suddenly just has all the good and perfect traits like those guys from romantic dramas... Tall, good looking, rich(?), organized, talented, on time for everything, etc

Speaking of "on time", I have an experience that I kinda regret but I've benefitted from it anyway.

My friend Minzy has downloaded some app that lets you talk to people around the world anonymously. She found some guy who apparently had a great bio and was grabbing her interest and so she started talking to him. He told Minzy which city he lives in which was coincidentally where she lived. Then, my idiotic friend thought it would be a good idea to meet up and therefore planned to hangout the next day. She called me up and asked me to come with her just in case she gets murdered and so that she can tell me her last words and what she wants written on her tombstone.

She asked me to meet at the mall at 4:45 pm... And I get there on time... Guess what time she comes.... 

Oh you know... Only about an hour and a half late... ONLY an hour and a half late....O.N.L.Y.

Only
Minzy_would_be
Late
everYday_of_the_year

Funny thing is, the guy was also late.. We all planned to be at the mall together at 5:30 cause the mall closes at 7 which gives us time to hangout and get to know each other and stuff.... And guess what time this guy came.

6:45 pm

And to add to that...

This guy was HIM

It was Luhan!

WHAT THE *bleep* *bleep* IS THIS *bleep * *bleep*

It was super awkward since my friend didn't like talking at all and they don't know each other well... sooo... I was the only one trying to talk and make a conversation to make it less awkward... But all of us would just look around and I just find myself entertained just by looking at a blank wall... Awkward silences makes me wanna kill myself! And so I suggested playing a dare game which helped ease out the atmosphere...

What did we do and did everyone participate? Im glad you asked!

Well...

Yes... I did some stupid stuff

Yes... I did push ups in the middle of a crowded mall.

Yes.. My friend went out to hug these random Asian ladies who didn't speak english and looked at Minzy like she was some murderer.

Like chill! Shes just giving You a hug! Shes not gonna steal your money or beat you up... sheesh..

And finally No... Luhan was a loser and he didn't do any dares.

Just know that by the end of the day, I was abit cheezed... But meh.. It was alright. 

I met Luhan, my "former" bestfriend

I wonder if he's still the same person as he used before? 

Oh well.....small world.....

BUT.....WHAT IS THIS FEELING? 

I FEEL WEIRD INSIDE. NO SCRATCH THAT. I FEEL..... SOMETHING INDESRCRIBABLE

*****************

 

 

hold up. dara's "REAL" feelings will be later revelead😂 just a small warm up for some cheesy lovelines😭