Two

School Love -HIATUS-
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Jiyeon's Story-

 

        A girl sleeps soundly, covered by green blankets - her favourite colour, suddenly wakes up when her alarm clock rings. She turn it off and gets up from her bed to find something seems like a note sticks on her mirror. It is from her father. "What is it now?"she exclaims to herself, pulling the note and reads it.

'My client just called. I have to go and I made breakfast for you, sweetie.'

        "Daddy, am I going to walk to school again today?" she says before throwing the note away and heads to the bathroom. She starts brushing her teeth and showering. The girl name's Park Jiyeon, a 17 years old girl who goes to Hansung High School which is located not far from Seoul Academy.

        Her father is a freelance photographer and he seldom in home but she never complaint. She is a very playful girl with a great attitude. She's been living with her father for 14 years while her mother - well, let's just not talk about her. Mr Park Yonha, her father is a nice man and she really loves him for his sense of humour that never fail to put a smile on her face.

       After finished showering, Jiyeon dresses up, ready to go to her school. She opens the door but hops after seeing someone is standing outside. "Yaa, stupid! You're freaking me out." she yells while the boy just laughs.

"You should see your face, it was priceless." he says to her.

"Shut up. What are you? A stalker? Stop waiting like that. I was just having a bad morning." she whines as she closes the door and locks it.

"Uncle again? That makes it three times this week."

"I know, right? He promised to take me with him but he is so busy."

       They walks out of the apartment building. "Eh, is it the lovebird again? Our Yeon and Junhyungie." Someone says as they walks pass a store. Jiyeon chuckles and says, "Auntie! I told you, we're not a couple. You know I can do better than this." The aunt who teased them laughs at her words. Junhyung sta

Please log in to read the full chapter