Three

School Love -HIATUS-
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Joon’s story-

 

“Young master, Madam wanted to talk to you.” An old man calls him from outside of his room.

      When he doesn’t answer the call, the man opens the door and to his surprise, he is sleeping soundly on the enormous bed. He steps closer to him, shakes his body slightly and the ‘young master’ finally wakes up. He rubs his eyes, feeling iritated to be waking up at time like this.

“What is it?” He groans.

“Madam, young master.” The old man tells him.

      He gets up from his bed and goes downstairs to meet his mother, the controlling woman. She is sitting on the dining table, enjoying her breakfast. By looking at her appearance, people can guess how much money she owns. She is the wife of Lee Corporation’s owner, the iron lady of the well known company.

“Sit.” She says to him, short.

      Pacing lazily, he walks to the chair in front of her, waiting the maid to pull it out for him to sit. When the maid does that, he takes his seat, facing her mother. She stays silent, focus on finishing her breakfast. When she is done, she wipes her lips with a napkin before looking at his son.

“You’ll be attending Hansung High School.” She says calmly.

“Eh?”

“Your school collapsed, remember?”

“ I know.” He answers.

She fixs her gaze on his son’s face before telling, “They’re moving you to the high school. And I think it’s a good idea. You can recruit the students as your future workers. As the new CEO of Lee Corporation. But of course, never let the poors be around you. You have a reputation to take care of, so be careful of the fakes and posers who will try to impress you.

Please log in to read the full chapter