Chapter 3 -CAN YOU COME?-

Well, I actually do like female♥

 

Chapter 3

-CAN YOU COME?-

 

    “MWO?!!!”

    “Yah! Why you guys have to be this loud?” Woohyun put his point finger on his mouth.

    “Hyung! Why did you do that?” Sungjong, the maknae yelled at his hyung.

    “Yah! Lee Sungjong, why did you yell at me? huh?” Woohyun did a headlock with Sungjong. Everyone laughed.

    “Woohyun-na but Sungjong was right. Aren’t you doing too much? Lying like that?” Dongwoo said

    “Am I? But I’m not going to do weird things to her anyway.” He let Sungjong go and lay down on the couch. They were at Woohyun’s apartment now, except Sunggyu, he had some study to do. Woohyun lived here alone because his parents were away on business. It was Saturday afternoon, so they just came to hang out at Woohyun’s place. 

    “You won’t? Hyung! You are sure going to take advantages on her!” Myungsoo or L Spoke out.

    “Myungsoo-ya. Don’t say like that. I’m not that kind of guy. I’m not you.” Woohyun used his leg poked L since L was sitting on the floor near him.

    “Ahh Hyung! Don’t use your leg!” L pushed Woohyun’s leg away.

    “Aish. Araseoyo~” Woohyun just .

    “Does Sunggyu-hyung know this?” Hoya asked

    “Sunggyu-hyung? No, I didn’t tell him.” 

    “You didn’t tell him? Wahhh~ He must be really mad if he finds out.” Sungyeol blurted out automatically.

    “I know~ That’s why I won’t tell him now.”

    “I think he will be more angry if you don’t tell him now.” Dongwoo told Woohyun.

    “Is that so?”

    “Anyway Hyung, Don’t go too far with this, Alright?” 

    “Huh? Uri Sungjongie is worried about me?” Woohyun ruffled Sungjong’s head fondly.

    “Ani , I’m worried about my friend, Hanjin. Not you hyung.” Sungjong pouted.

    “Aish. This kid…”

    They talked about stuffs, then they just went back to their homes.

 

Woohyun’s

    “Ahhh~ I’m bored~ What to do~” I sang to myself. It is so boring here.

    “Should I watch movies?” Ahh but I don’t want to watch it alone.

    “Right! I should call someone here! but INFINITE just went back and Sunggyu-hyung is busy with his study… Ahhh, yes! HER!” I decided to call Hanjin.

    [Wae? Oppa]

    “Hanjin-naaaa~” I sang when She answered her phone.

    [Wae?] She responded me with a boring voice.

    “What are you doing now?”

    [Now? Nothing in particular. Why?]

    “Is that so? Can you come to my place then? I’m so bored. I don’t know what to do.” I said trying to use my Aegyo.

    [And you think that I will help?]

    “Yes! Let’s come watch movie with me!”

    [There, you got something to do now.]

    “Ahhh but I don’t want to watch it alone~”

    [Call the INFINITE then] Aishhh. Why don’t she just say yes and come!

    “They just went back. PLEASE~~ Hanjin-naaa”

    [Alright.Alright. It would be dark when we finish so I guess I just sleep there.]

    “WHAT? You are going to sleep here?”    What did she just say? Is she in her right mind?

    [Why? It’s not that you will do anything to me right?] 

    “Ahh.. Yeah…” Right, I forgot that I am GAY.

    [Wait for a little. Let me pack my stuffs. BYE]

    “BYE” 

    She hung up the phone. Ahhhhh! What to do?! She is coming here and will sleep here! AHHHHHHH! THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM.

 

 

 


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND SUBSCRIBE!

yayyy THANK YOU