Chapter 12 - Come closer -

Well, I actually do like female♥

   

 

 

Chapter 12

- Come closer -

 

    Woohyun drove to the mall where lots of teenagers loved to hang out and since today was Saturday, it was quite crowded. Many people were here; friends, family, and also couples.

 

    They were walking around aimlessly. Woohyun brought Hanjin here without knowing what to do. 

    

※ Hanjin’s

 

    “What do you want to do?” Woohyun-oppa turned to ask me.

    “Now? I don’t know. You are the one who wanted to come. You can decide.” I looked around. Wow, this is like Valentine’s day. So many couples here today. I turned to look at Woohyun-oppa who was thinking.

    “Hmm?” 

    “Ahh, nothing…” I looked away… feeling embarrassed after the thought of ‘we are like couple too.’ or ‘It would be great, if we are couple like them.’

    “I know what we should do!”

    “What is it?”

    “Hope you won’t mind watching movie.” I almost opposed his plan, but he held my hand and dragged me to the movie centre. Well, another movie won’t hurt since it is the new one and as long as I watch with him.

 

※ Woohyun’s

 

    I went to buy tickets.

    “Do you want some popcorn?” I asked her.

    “Oppa?”

    “yah. I asked you first.” 

    “No. not really.”

    “Then we won’t buy it.”

    “But if Oppa wants to eat it, then it’s fine.”

    “No. I’m not crave for popcorn today.” We walked into the cinema and found our seats.

    “Oppa. Give me the ticket!” She tuck my sleeve as soon as we sat.

    “Ticket?”

    “Yeah! I wanna keep it.” So I gave her the ticket and kept one for myself.

    

    The movie started. It was Captain America, we came to watch. (I have watched it and I love marvel’s movies, especially Iron man. Just wanted to say. haha♥♥♥ - Kcii)

    I stretched my arm out and slowly placed it down on Hanjin’s couch. I knew ; old way to try to hug.

    Hanjin didn’t know anything. She was too focusing on the screen.

I continued to watch the movie and there was a kiss scene. (sorry for who haven’t watched it yet. SORRY) I turned to stare at Hanjin’s face then she felt that I was staring, so she turn to me too. I moved closer a little, closer. She was stiffen for a sec and turn her head so quickly back to the movie screen.

    ‘What was I going to do?’ I wanted to facepalm myself. ‘… I was almost going to kiss her.’ then I just smiled at the thought. I wanted to slap myself then I though I want to give myself a reward… yeah, must gone mad… -*-

 

    I went back to pay attention on what I had paid for. Yet while we were watching the movie, we might sometimes accidentally turned to make an eye contact with each other and turn to the screen. 

 

    We were done with the movie and walked out.

    “It was quite fun, don’t you think?” I asked her. Didn’t the silence to take control.

    “Yeah. And Chris is so cool! I want to meet him in person!”

We talked about the movie. I was glad I saw her acted cheerfully. Stupid me. Always making things between us turn out awkward.

 

    She said as we walked in and out many shops.

    “Oppa! I am hungry. Let’s have dinner here.”

    “Alright! Since you gave me a place to sleep. Oppa will treat you a big meal!”

    “At a fancy restaurant?!”

    “Yes! A fancy restaurant! An expensive one!”

    “Wahh~ Oppa is JJANG~”

    With that I put an arm around her neck and pulled her out of the mall and to the car.

 


This is pretty short. Sorry ☹☹
I think I did poorly. It's getting bad Hmmm... Don't know why. It didn't come out as I thought.
☹☹
 
Anyway, thank you so much for reading!!♥♥♥♥