Chapter 10 - I’m scared of the thunder ☂-

Well, I actually do like female♥

 

  

Chapter 10

- I’m scared of the thunder ☂-

 

★ Hanjin’s place

※ Hanjin’s

 

    Why did I say yes? I just unconsciously said yes to him because of his disappointed voice! Urggg! Now what should I do?! I gotta spend a night with him again? Gosh! Weren’t you afraid of being with him alone in the middle of the night from the last time? Hanjin!

 

    Just then I heard a thunder.

    “Oh. It’s going to rain?” After I said that the water started to pour down from the sky as if it answered me.

    “Yeah, it is raining.” I said out of boredom, now I couldn’t go anyway. 

 

    I was waiting for Woohyun-oppa. 

    20 minutes passed… 30 minutes passed… 45 minutes passed…

    Ding dong~

    I springed myself up from the couch when I heard the doorbell.

    “Is it him?” I walked to the door and opened it. Seeing him with a wide smile and waving at me.

    “Hi~ ☺” 

    “Hi. Come in…” I stepped aside so he could get in.

    

    “Did you cook?” He asked as soon as he sat on the couch.

    “Ahh…”

    “You haven’t, huh?” I stood up and walk to the kitchen.

    “… No” I followed him.

    “What kind of host are you? Didn’t prepare the dinner when you have a guest.” He opened the refrigerator.

    “Well, it’s you who wanted to come. I didn’t invite you. It’s your fault!” I crossed my arms.

    “Ouch~ That hurts.” 

    “What?” I put my arms down.

    “You said like you don’t want me here… Maybe I should go…” He frowned and acted as if he would walk out of the kitchen.

    “Wait, oppa! I didn’t mean that way!” I held onto his arm.

    “So you want me here.” He turned around to look at me.

    “I did not say that either…” I looked away, feeling hot.

    “Then I should get going.” He spoke with sort of cold voice.

    “Wait wait. okay fine. I want you… to be here with me.” 

    “Why didn’t you say so at first.”He beamed. He ruffled my hair and walked to the cabinet. 

    “There’s nothing that can be cooked accept this. Is it fine?” Woohyun-oppa opened the cabinet then took out two ramyun bags.

    He acts as if this is his own house. pff… 

    “Sure why not.” I got out the pot and stuffs we needed.

    “Hanjin-na… You can go sit down. I’ll cook for you.”

    “That’s not fair! I wanna help too.”

    “You don’t have to. It’s just ramyun. I can cook it. Just go sit. okay?” He pushed me slightly. 

    “Okay okay~ You better make it delicious!”

    “Yes, ma’am~” He saluted, so I let out a chuckle. 

 

    After we were done eating, I went to take a shower, so did Woohyun-oppa (Sunggyu-oppa’s room of course.) 

 

    We watched movie (again) and talked about random stuffs. The movie we watched tonight was an animation. It was called Howl’s moving castle. (I hope you know it ♥ I really like it a lot!)

  

 

 

It was on when we the TV, so we decided to watch it together.

    “Wahh~ This is kinda romantic~ And Howl is so cute! I wish there were really a guy like this~” I said as I lied down to the couch when the movie ended.

    “Cham~ (Really~)* He is just an animated character. And there is a real guy over here~ HELLO~” He waved his hand in front of my face.

    I pushed his hand away. “A real guy? Like you? Whatever~” 

It was about 9 pm. when the movie finished yet the rain was still raining. 

    “Haha~ You’ll see~ So what are we going to do next? I’m still not sleepy. Are you?” He put his hands on the back of his nape. 

    “I’m not either… Let’s see~ What should we do… Hmmm Another movie?” I looked at him.

    “Another one?” He looked at me and furrowed his brows.

    “Yeah! You and I still wide awake or do you want to do something else… It is already dark and there are only two of us. What else should we do?” I raised my eyebrow, expected him to say yes.

    “Errr… There’s sure something else we can do…” 

    “What is it then?” I asked and stared into his eyes.

    He just looked at my face and trailed his gaze down… to my body… 

    “Yah! What do you want to do then!?” I crossed my arms. It looked like he just back from another dimension. He blinked and looked at me again. I could see that his face was quite red, especially his ear. Oh my gosh~ What was he possibly thinking about? This guy?

    He cleared his throat. “Watching another movie is a great idea.. We should do that.” He looked away. 

    “See? I told you~” I stood up and  went to pick the movie.

 

※ Woohyun’s

 

    I sighed quietly. Wow~ there’s something wrong with my mind today. Why did I even ask her to stay here. I caused the problem myself!

    When she asked me what should we did, my mind was thinking something crazy and my heart was racing. tsk. tsk. Ridiculous thought, crazy heart. It was getting dangerous when I was with her… alone, especially at time like this…

 

    “Oppa! What are you thinking? You don’t like the movie?” She moved her face closer to mine. I was so surprised so I pushed her face away lightly.

    “Yah! Don’t get your face close like that!”

    “Sorry…”

    “Ah.. That’s fine! I’m not angry. I was just surprised…” Wow. That was quite dangerous.

    “Oh really?” Her face got brighter and she returned to watch the movie.

    Instead watching the movie, I was staring at her.

    She is pretty, to be frank… Very cute girl indeed. Not just cute, but she looks innocent too. Ahh~ Come to think of it. How could I fool such a innocent girl like her. Just like Sunggyu-hyung said. I’m an idiot.

 

    After the second movie finished, we decided to go to sleep. It was 11 pm. but it was still raining and looked like it was getting heavier.

 

    We decided to go to bed then. We walked upstair. We were standing in front of Sunggyu-hyung’s room. Yeah, tonight I would be sleeping here. Before We said good night to each other the light suddenly went out.

    Hanjin let out a scream and hugged me.

    Just in short time the light came back. I hugged her pretty tight and still did not let her go.

    “Er.. Oppa, you can now let me go…” She whispered.

    “Ah yeah.. sorry…” I let her go and laughed dryly.

    “It’s fine… Well, good night.”

    “Sweet dream ♥” He patted my head and went into the room.

 

    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★☻♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

    They were in their own room. Wide awake, still thinking about each other.

 

    Woohyun decided to got up and walked to Hanjin’s room. He was hesitate for a bit and knocked on the door.

    On the other hand, Hanjin was quite surprised but went to open the door anyway.

    “What is it? Oppa? You cannot sleep?” She was about to say ‘too?’ but held it back.

    “Ahhh… I was wondering if I could sleep with you…”

    “HUH???” He could see that you were shock.

    “No No I didn’t mean that way! Not that kind of SLEEP!” He waved his both hands and shook his face. Their both faces were getting redder and redder by thinking of ‘what kind of SLEEP’ Woohyun meant 

    “I know! Oppa!” She shyly shouted.

    “Ah Okay. Well, I don’t want to sleep alone. Outside is still raining and the lightning and thunders are really loud… so… PLEASE~♥” He looked at Hanjin with his puppy eyes and with his aegyo voice. Hanjin couldn’t resist, she didn’t say anything and just nodded.

     He beamed and said “Let me go get blanket and pillow.”

 

    He came back with them in his hand and made his way to Hanjin’s bed. Without any hesitation, he climbed on it and tucked himself into the blanket.

    “Acting as if this were your own bed huh?” You said then slightly lied down.

    You both were quiet after saying Good night. Hanjin was facing her back to Woohyun’s face.

    Suddenly there was a thunder. Hanjin could felt an arms around her waist out of a sudden.

    “Oppa?” ‘Is this going to be like last time?’ You thought.

    “Sorry Hanjin-na, I was surprised by the thunder.” He said as he hugged you tighter. Actually, it was only his excuse to hug you.

    “Oh is that so…” Your heart began to speed up.

    “Can I hug you? It is still raining, so…”

    “Well… If you said so…”

    You both then became quiet again. You were facing back to him, so you didn’t see that he was smiling like a crazy man.

    

    “Oppa… sleep?”

    “Hmmm.. Almost..” Woohyun said in his drowsied voice.

    “Next week… If I said something strange, do not freak out, alright?”

    “Hmmm alright, I promise.Now just sleep…” He said and hugged you firmly.

    “Good night…” You now got used to his hug, so you were more comfortable being hugged by him.

    You both slowly drifted to dreamland…

 

    ‘Don’t forget me in your dream… Hanjin-na~♥’

 


THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

I was thinking what should they watch, then I thought of this movie.

Then I decided to get the DVD out and watch it while I was writing this CHAPTER★★

INFINITE COMEBACK date on April 7th is just a romour ;"((( ☹☹☹☹☹

 

  Please comment and subscribe and vote up thank you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

TOHEART♥♥☺