wha--what?

Who Told You I Want Him?

 

"Le--Let go of my hand!" you said, retrieving her hand back as she held it with her other.
 
Eyes full of fear and worry,she literally felt tears coming out from her pitiful diamond-like orbs.It was not a normal thing for her-to cry at school,that is.It actually made her curious as much as Kyuhyun was.
 
The reason? No one Knew. Even you,herself.
 
"you-shi, wait. It's not what you think" said Donghae who was probably worried as well to the crying figure infront of him.
 
Donghae went nearer to you, patting her back like what a lost child crying for help needs. As he continued to say soothing words to the other, He looked up to Kyuhyun who was only staring at them in disbelief, not sure if he's going to fall for the girl's tears.
 
"What are you waiting for? Help me stop her from crying!" Donghae mouthed,totally blaming Kyuhyun for everyting. 
 
Kyuhyun step by step went up to her,placed his hand on her back and sighed. He didn't expect this to happen. Plus, who would've thought he was going to drag her from the rooftop to here,a janitor closet, In the first place?
 
"Stop it.Girls look uglier when they cry. Well,if it's you...I doubt that your face can still become uglier, when you see, it's in its highes level already" Kyuhyun said,still brushing her back with his hand but this time, harshly.
 
"Not helping,Kyu"
 
"Ok.Ok. No need to give me that look Hae."
 
Despite the comment Kyuhyun gave to her, she was able to straighten her back,stop from crying, look up and glare at Kyuhyun who she immediately gave a smack on.
 
"Yah! What the hell are you? A BOY?" Kyuhyun screamed as he looked at the retreating figure of you who was still sticking her tongue out on purpose to tease the guy. 
 
_______________________
 
"Um...Kyuhyun-oppa,Do you want to go out with me tomorrow? My parents gave me 2 tickets to a concert but sadly,My friend is busy and I don't have anyone else to invite. Well, It's not that I just have you left..I'm just randomly looking for someone" The girl babbled, eyes on the ground and blushing.
 
"Aw..Yoora-shi,I'd love to but I'm pretty busy with my exams coming up.Go with Donghae, He knows a lot of bands" The brown haired man bowed to show his apologies, earning a glare from a girl who was watching from far.
 
Hui ju, On the other hand, was nudging her friend countless times already but still, kept on receiving the same cold shoulder.She was pretty sure that you is starting to notice Mr.Popular but not this way. And to think that she purposely placed her friend's book back to the locker the other day just to let them meet.
 
She could only sigh."Failure,I guess"
 
"Oh that jerk, I saw him smirk at me! He's planning on something again" you said as she clutched her table napkin and threw them on floor, not forgetting to step on it as hard as she can and thinking it was kyuhyun.
 
"Keep it down you. If those girls hear you, you're dead. What's up with the both of you, anyway?" Hui ju whispered to her friend's left ear.
 
"If I could. I'd tell you but sorry, I can't"
 
"No one will know it you"
 
"Ok.Ok.Let's have a sleep over at my house and I'll tell you everything just make sure no one finds out"
 
As a reply,her friend winked making both laugh. They don't remember how it started but they used winking as a "yes" since freshmen year, it was a silent way to tell each other the secret's safe and to remind them of their unbreakable friendship.
 
_______________________
 
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! seriously? So you're now like..hanging out with them everytime you're called out? but I still can't believe that Kyuhyun-oppa is like that"Hui ju looked down, sad face still evident and her long fringe covering half of it.
 
*click* she opened her phone and started to message someone.Doing it for 5 minutes until the replies were done and finally stopped.Putting it back to her pocket, she pouted and hugged the other.
 
"wahh.you, I can't stay! Mom Messaged me and told me a problem's arousing at home. It's probably seungyeon's fault again" She sighed, apologizing about the current status of her family. Recently,she had been sharing her problems to you alone and it seems that her parents are not in good terms. They often fight and his father seems to be having a fling of younger age.
 
"Is that so..Don't worry! We could do this another time"
 
you slept all by herself like she always does and did everything normally except for the fact that, that night something was bugging her that it ended up killing 2 hours of her sleep. Not that she thinks that her friend is lying but Hui Ju just told her that her family's up for a business trip in macau,that even Seungyeon is joining them.
 
"No need to doubt your friend just keep your faith to each other"
 
_______________________
 
"Yoo,that's the girl you were talking about"
"That's the girl? What a flirty "
"What? How come?
"Didn't you receive Hui ju's group message last night?"
"What? Her bestfriend? We're not THAT close"
"Oh well, you better be. Cause she's like the main gossiper"
"Back to the topic, did you just call her a "
"Oh yes I just did.She intentionally did not show any concern to Kyuhyun-oppa"
"Huh? She's not interested,remember?"
"She is.Now, Oppa has his eyes on her because of that. And everytime she gets called out in class, Oppa feeds her like a stray dog."
"Her besfriend practically betrayed her Just.Like.That."
 
"THAT'S IT! WHY ARE YOU TALKING BEHIND MY BACK? AND THE HELL, EVEN ALLOWING ME TO HEAR IT? WHAT'S THIS 'HUI JU THIS HUI JU THAT'? MY FRIEND DOES NOT GOSSIP MORE OVER, BETRAYS PEOPLE" The last sentece was it. The girl pulled the trigger and no,you won't let it pass through.Insult her but not her friend. Lay her a finger but not on Hui ju, do it and you'll experience pain.
 
The other girl who was sharing the newly found information rolled her eyes and looked away from her. "Ask her and you'll know,"
 
She was taken aback,really.Her friend would never do that,never. As she went looking for Hui Ju, she saw her talking with one of the popular yet overly proud girls, their arms even intertwined as if they were the best of friends.
 
"Hui ju, is it true?" you asked, too loud to be even heard by the others.
 
Hui ju continued to walk with her new friend,completely not sparing her a glance but as soon as she was near to the other she whispered enough for you to hear.
 
"That was the last straw,you.Kyuhyun was supposed to be mine and you were supposed to be my bridge in reaching him...Your little secret is a hit and by the way, I added some spice,that won't hurt right?" She walked passed her and grinned. No one could get their hands on Kyuhyun, no one but her.Tch. Not Even this new friend she's currently using.
 
"SPICE?"
_______________________________________________________________
As promised, I updated this chapter,SuperJunior13VIP! ^^ hehe~ Thanks for reminding me about this uhhk story. And I would like to apologie for the shortness >..<
P.S. Didn't check the grammar and spelling. And if something doesn't make any sense here, please comment ^^ I'm currently in  a rush to finish this caus I still have to do my report on this new book I'm about to read [something I should've read a week ago]. EX:
 
-Kyuhyun said,still brushing her back with his back but this time, harshly.
 
I lol-ed when I read it. so I changed it immediately to XD
 
 -Kyuhyun said,still brushing her  hand with his hand but this time, harshly.