Introducing Mr.Pefect/Mr.Prince.

Who Told You I Want Him?

 

"Aigooo...Oppa is so cute!!"
"He's my Mr.Right!"
"Did you see him smile at me??"
"He's perfect!! He's kind!He's Handsome!"
 
Kyuhyun was walking towards his classroom when people suddenly started praising him and telling him how nice he is. As ever, He replied with a smile telling them that they're nicer and better. On the other hand, Donghae was just standing beside him looking for a certain red hair.
 
"Kyuhyun ah, Why don't we go now. Dance Class will start in 5 minutes" Donghae opened his mouth insisting to go,not telling why he really want to attend class this instant.
 
People who heard started to frown, some even whisphering how Donghae ruins everytime they're with Kyuhyun. With that, The girls handed their gifts to Kyuhyun with little hearts and cards attatched to it. and across the hallway, Is a certain girl that catched Kyuhyun's attention since she was not even moving an inch from her place and obviously not drooling over him.
 
"Who's that girl?" Kyuhyun asked softly making sure others didn't hear it.
 
Donghae looked at where Kyuhyun's looking and saw a girl in a cute white dress with a red cardigan.
 
"Oh, That's Cho you ! She's from the Music class. I heard she's not really into you" Donghae answered back softly as Kyuhyun's
 
Kyuhyun can only tilt his head in a 45 degrees manner as he thought of the reason why. Seeing this, The girls began squeeling again admiring how cute he is while thinking. Some even started to pinch his cheeks that made Kyuhyun pout
 
"aw.. Noona stop it..You're hurting me"
 
"Sorry Kyuhyun! You're just to cute! Anyway, Girls! Let's go. Prince Kyuhyun has to go now"
 
Kyuhyun replied with a smile and went ahead. The problem is he was busy checking the gifts that was given to him that he forget to look at  where he's  going and accidentally bumped a girl.
 
"AW!" you shouted as she picked up her books that got scattered on the floor.
 
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it" Kyuhyun said and bent down as well to help you.
 
"It's okay. It's okay" She replied with a smile and then turned her back on him. She will never forget her motto which is "Avoid Cho Kyuhyun And Live Life To The Fullest"
 
Kyuhyun, who was looking at her slowly fading figure, thought how and what is her problem? How come she's not affected by his very own phermone?. Still in a daze, Donghae tugged his shirt looking very unhappy. He just saw Hyukjae pass the hallway and he kept on telling Kyuhyun that they have to go but he was to busy looking at space.
 
Noticing that there were no People left there, he began to remove the mask he's wearing and a smirk was seen in his face.
 
"Haha, did you see those girls drool? Damn, I need to throw this somewhere they won't see" Kyuhyun looked at the home made cookies in disgust.
 
"Oh come on Kyu, Don't be like that. Just eat it. You know, I don't understand why they think I'm the mean one when It's actually you!!" Donghae said as he folded his arms in a cross infront of his chest while looking away.
 
"You just need to act cute and whatever. They'll eventually fall for it anyway"
 
    
"Kyuhyun-shi, do you mind answering this infront and explain it to your classmates?" Mrs.Ahn asked as he pointed the chalk to him telling him to get it.
 
Kyuhyun smiled and stood up "I'd gladly do it, Mrs.Ahn"
 
He went near the blackboard and explained.
 
"The answer would be x=-2." "This would be simply transposing the number to the right side to isolate the x on the left. If you're transposing a number, the sign would automatically change. For example 10, if you change it's place, it will become -10. So -10 +8 is 2. Therefore, X=-2"
 
Ending his explanation with a smile, The bell started to ring signaling that it's already dismissal time. Kyuhyun went back to his seat, preparing to go out. but as he picked up his bag, He heard their teacher call him.
 
"Kyuhyun ah, I need to talk to you" Mrs. Ahn winked
 
"Is there a problem mrs.Ahn?" Kyuhyun went closer and sat beside her teacher.
 
The teacher looked at him with eyes sparkling. He went nearer to Kyuhyun and touched his hair. Seducing the kid? totally. Kyuhyun cannot show it because of his "game" but he really hates girls like this, scratch that even women doesn't pass. If he was not playing right now, he would totally slap her hand and shove her away. but oh well....
 
"Mrs. Ahn, Lee Donghae's waiting for me. I have to go." Kyuhyun went away and exited the Classroom.
 
you's POV
 
"ahhhhhh!" I screamed and prepared myself to take out every single strand of hair in my head. I suddenly remembered that I left my books in my locker. Geez, me. I'm going to get a low grade again :<
 
"Hey you, Why don't you go back to our school before the sun goes down? Auntie will surely get mad if you're going to reach home at 6 or 7" I looked at my bestfriend, Hui ju and suddenly thought she has got to be the best girl alive.
 
"I'm on it! bye hui ju!" I ran towards my school and went directly to my classrooom. 
 
"yaha! Okay...Where's my music book.." I searched for my music book inside my life size locker and danced when I finally saw it.
 
When I was about to go home, I heard two guys talking about chocolates and cookies! ooh, I love chocolates~
 
"Are you serious? You're still going to throw them away?"
 
"Who cares?"
 
"But still, hyung! They made  that for you"
 
"That doesn't matter." The mean guy said. After that, I heard as if big boxes of probably chocolates were thrown.
 
Due to my instinct, I let my legs take me to where they want to go and faced the two guys.
 
"YAH!!! HOW COULD YOU JUST THROW THEM AWAY YOU MEAN GUY!" I turned my head and saw the culprits.
 
"kyu.--kyuhyun shi???!?" I said shocked