Closer.

Who Told You I Want Him?

 

NORMAL P.O.V.
 
"Oh, you're dead Cho Kyuhyun" Donghae whisphered but was still heard by you
 
The three kept silent, looking at each other thinking of how to start the conversation. Kyuhyun was probably
thinking whether he'll continue the act or not while you 's about running and escaping. Still, after
5 minutes, Nobody moved from their places....It was until Kyuhyun smirked and said
 
"Ah.Such a pain in the , How am I going to continue my game now? Shall we end it this way Donghae? Or shall
we just end hers?" 
 
you 's Eyes went big. She's positive that the 2nd option is probably about ending her life. Slowly,
she moved backwards and was ready to run. She turned around and......
 
was unluckily held by Kyuhyun on her wrist.
 
"Wh..-why are you holding my wrist?" She was stuttering as she asked the guy about the current happening. You
could totally see that she's scared and helpless through her eyes.Nobody..Nobody could be her superman that time.
 
"All I just want is you, telling me that you'll never mention what happened today" Kyuhyun said and glared at her.
 
you Shifted her eyes from left to right until she saw Donghae who was standing behind Kyuhyun,bored. She
looked at him showing a face full of sadness aiming that the guy would feel guilty, That eventually didn't happen.
 
"I..I promise" yousaid and tried to remove her wrist from Kyuhyun's grasp.
 
"Good." When Kyuhyun released her hand, He suddenly heard girls talking about him and thinking he's still
in the classroom which is actually true.
 
Kyuhyun immediately Turned to Donghae and told him to carry all the cookies and Chocolates given to him and run. Without hesitations, he once again held you 's wrist and dragged her together with them.
 
It was a long run and you became tired, feeling her knees weaken that will probably give in anytime soon. Thankfully, they stopped at some random classroom and locked the door.
 
"Why did you bring me here!!" She screamed so loud that it made the two panic. Donghae can only cover with his hand to shut her up.
 
"Eaw!Remove your salty hand!" youtried to talk, still with Donghae's hand on .
 
"Answer my question!" She still continued being loud despite the two showing irritated faces.
 
"Eat these" Kyuhyun handed out the chocolates he threw a while ago. At that time, youactually thought that Kyuhyun was not bad at all. He was there in front of her, sharing his blessings. It was until he spoke again
 
"I can no longer throw this trash cause they now know that I stay at school until night"
 
Yes, she was just used to finish all the chocolates or cookies.In other words,youis the 'trash can' itself.
 
you can feel her blood boiling due to the arrogant boy who is totally deceiving all of the students/teachers except her. She was ready to tell him how mean and ungrateful man he is until she remembered her motto.
 
"aish... I shouldn't have returned" you thought as she ate the last piece of chocolate in the box.
 
 
    
The next day was weird, When you  saw Kyuhyun and Donghae walking together in the corridor, everything seemed to be back to normal. The Nice guy  "Kyuhyun" is there and he was happily receiving gifts, giving as many "Thank You's" as he can.
 
"Ya! you Why are you spacing out? WOH! don't tell me you began to like Cho Kyuhyun now?!?" Hui ju patted her back and saw that she was looking at Kyuhyun.
 
"Well, we can't deny the fact that he's per-- I mean close to perfect..ok?" Hui ju continued making sure she didn't describe Kyuhyun as perfect, afraid thet her friend will once again begin teaching her lessons about the non-exitant perfect human beings.
 
As a response,you looked at her with a disgusted face. It was all there, and her friend's pretty sure the thing she just said was not connected
 
"Fine. I got it. Let's just go and proceed to our next class" Hui ju pulled her hand and started to drag her.
 
It was her geometry class, something she finds totally ridiculous to study, when a certain someone called her making everyone gasp. As for her, she was too busy snoring at the back that she didn't even know what was happening. It was until someone gently patted her head.
 
"Good Morning you -shi" The guy  carrying boxes of chocolates said nicely.
 
It took a little bit of time unti she finally registered the face and knew who the guy was. Due to the experience she got yesterday, she stood up with a shocked and scared face.
 
"KY.Kyu--KYUHYUN-SHI!. oh please don't hurt me" The girl began to beg on her knees that made everyone laugh. I mean, who would think that Kyuhyun will hurt somebody. He's not like that....well that's what THEY thought.
 
The guy laughed cutely and smiled at her. Feeling a little bit of chills, she finally got the message and excused herself.
 
"Miss, may I--"
"Go on. Ms. Cho you "
 
When they exited the room, she noticed that there were no people around except for them and Donghae who was obviously waiting for them since I don't know which century. 
 
"Here eat this, fatty" Kyuhyun handed out the chocolates once again partnered with cold and glaring eyes.
 
Feeling helpless and out of option, you  took it and spoke
 
 
"Ok. I'll eat this inside the room. Don't remove the cards please! So that your girls will know where you throw all their gifts even though they thought you were eating it. "
 
you 's POV
 
 
I moved and was ready to open the door when I felt a hand on my back and a pair on my arms. Pretty creepy, huh? But the pair was actually Donghae's. Donghae made me face them and showed me a once again bored face. I'm sure he's also tired of the playing Kyuhyun is doing, but why is he still helping him?
 
"Hold it. I don't want Kyu to get in trouble. Go upstairs, Eat it at the rooftop" Donghae said and pushed me. In no time, I'll definitely beat them up. IF I COULD /sigh
 
I was forced to go up and eat there alone. They eventually locked me and didn't let me go down until I finish every single thing. I kinda felt bad and sad. What did I do to deserve this treatment? I'm pretty sure that I did nothing wrong, I lived life making sure I didn't go somewhere close to the duo.
 
After finishing the last cookie, I lied on the floor looking at the beautiful clouds. It was soothing and it made me forget evey problem I have. UNTIL someone blocked my view.
 
"Hello,you-shi!! I'm Hyukjae!" The guy in leather jacket said. His clothes made me curious, We have our own uniform and I know that wearing leather jackets is prohibited. Tight huh?
 
"You know me?" I asked him. The guy who introduced himself to me at once smiled, so big that you can see his gums. 
 
"GUMMY SMILE! SO CUUUUTE!" I accidentally blurted out making the two of us look at eachother with big eyes.
 
Hyukjae immediately covered his mouth and gave out a slight blush. aw... I removed his hand and told him it was okay and that it is one of the cutest thing I've ever seen.
 
"So what are you doing here?" I started the conversation ready to gather information. This guy infront of me is so cute that I want to pinch his cheeks and keep him in my pocket.
 
" I always go here during lunch to eat. Here, taste this" He opened a small bento box that was full of japanese food, ofcourse. Eyes sparkling and drooling, I looked at it in awe and amazement. 
 
"You know how to cook?!?! You're so cool!" 
 
"Nah! My friend, Ryeowook cooked this for me. I'm waiting for him now actually" He took a chopstick out from his small bag and picked up one tamagoyaki. I was surprised when he said "ahhh" and placed the food inside my mouth.
 
"EH!?!? You're eating without me already?" I heard a cute voice beside the door. I looked at the direction and saw a brown haired thin guy with a "O" shaped mouth. I stood up and bowed to apologize, knowing it was actually him who cooked the food and here I was eating it.
 
"Just kidding. Feel free to eat you-shi! Hope you like it!" He went closer and sat beside us.
 
I kinda felt heat coming up to my face, what am I doing here with two guys? but seriously, this guy is awesome! The cooking is just so...unexplainable through words!
 
"Um..I just wanna ask, why do you guys know me?" I asked
 
"Everybody knows you, silly! You're this only girl alive that is not head over heels to Kyuhyun" Then both of them laughed.
 
What do they mean!?!??!?! I'm known because I don't like him >.< Is this the reason why he's making me suffer right now? Oh! everything's making sense now! He's really a mean jerk and he wants to kill me!
 
*BANG* I heard the door open and it immediately caught our attention. We all looked at the corner and saw no other than, KYUHYUN and ofcourse Donghae. He looked angry,pissed and whatever. I stood up to give him the boxes but he suddenly pulled me and dragged me out of the roof top.
 
"I'm sorry Hyukjae-shi! Ryeowook-shi! I'll make it up to you next time!"