Chapter 2- Introductions

Understanding

Yixing found himself a few moments later next to Luhans group of friends. 

He didn't know how to introduce himself and stuck to sitting saying nothing hoping they wouldn't notice him.

Luhan sighed slightly and turned to his friends.

"Ok, so this is Yixing... he's from China and doesn't know much Korean... by nice to him!" Luhan said to the three boys sitting with them.

They all nodded and smiled kindly at Yixing, making him feel slightly less uncomfortable. 

"Hey, Yixing!" One of them, who was tall and had a slightly bird like mouth, said in Chinese. "I'm Yifan but you can call me Kris!" 

He smiled even wider and winked at Yixing, causing the latter to feel slightly uneasy. 

"You're scaring him with your face, stop!" Another of the boys said (also in Chinese), slapping the other in his face. "I'm Tao, by the way..."

Tao leaned in closer to Yixing, indicating him to follow.

"Ignore Kris, he thinks he's so much better than he actually is... "

"I can here you, you know!" Kris frowned at them whilst biting into a piece of chicken he'd picked from Taos dinner plate. 

"Hey, i thought you didn't like chicken...?" Tao hit Kris's hand away from his plate and scowled.

"No, his exact word were 'chicken is not my style'!" Luhan intergected, giving the group an uncany impression of Kris.

"Yeah, well i figured that it actually isnt that bad.." Kris mumbled, no longer able to give anyone eye contact. 

"You're so stupid, Kris!" The final boy of the group said. He turned to Yixing and smiled widely. "I'm Minseok, but call me Xiumin because that's easier to say!" 

"You're Korean?" Yixing asked him.

"Yeah... people often mistake me for being Chinese and then get confused when i speak in fluent Korean!" Xiumin laughed loudly. 

Yixing joined his laughter and felt better about himself.

He had made friends! 

There was still the obvious problem of lessons, but Luhan would help him with that. 

But there was still a nagging question Yixing was itching to get out.

"Umm.. do any of you guys know a Junmyoon?" He bravely asked the group.

"Junmyoon?... oh, you mean Joonmyun?" Luhan frowned slightly. "Yeah, he's head boy... "

"He's also the headmasters son..." Tao added.

"Top of his class.." Xiumin said.

"And not to forget a millionaire! Seriously, he once organised a trip to Korea, completely free of charge, for his entire year to go! And paid for it with his money.." Kris (who had seemingly gotten over his embarassment) excitedly put in.

"..You mean his parents money?" Luhan scorned. "Kim Joonmyun is just a spoiled, goody two shoes!"

He turned to Yixing and raised his eyebrows. "Why did you want to know anyway?"

"Oh... it's just he helped me get to my class and i wondered who he was that's all..." Yixing muttered quickly.

"He knows Chinese? I didnt know that!" Tao asked incredulously.

"No, he just... understood my broken words i suppose..." Yixing replied. "He seemed really nice... not spoiled or anything..." 

"Anyway, enough about Joonmyun!" Luhan smiled almost sympathetically at Yixing before getting up. "I need to go do my library duty... Look after him!" Luhan pointed accusatory fingers at the other three and then waved.

"Don't listen to Luhans rant against Joonmyun... Luhan's always been jealous of Joonmyuns success and says that it's just because he's rich..." Xiumin began, leaning closly to Yixing.

"But he's not like that... Joonmyun has worked just as hard as Luhan in all his subjects, and he even had to do twice as much to get the position as head boy..." Tao sighed. "Luhans jealousy blinds him sometimes that he can't see what someone like Joonmyun is really like..." 

Yixing nodded, smiled slightly. "That explains a lot..."

"Do you like Joonmyun then?" Kris interrupted, his mouth slightly full with another piece of Taos chicken.

"Close your mouth you disgusting animal!" Tao hit Kris across the head, whilst ripping the chicken from his grip again.

"Like him?" Yixing asked curiously.

"Yeah, as in you want to be friends with him or something?" Kris looked at Yixing whilst his hands trailed off to Taos plate once more, only to be swatted away.

"Yeah... i suppose... but seeing as he doesn't know any Chinese and i don't know any Korean ,that'll be a bit difficult." Yixing sighed.

"Hey, don't worry! You'll be able to learn Korean in no time! I've read it's a surprisingly easy language to learn... Unlike Chinese...!" Xiumin grinned. 

"I suppose..." Yixing smiled at the group. "I'm glad i've been able to make friends... my mum was worried that i'd be a loner! and when i arrived i thought that too!"

He laughed, and then the 4 began to chat about themselves.

Yixing discovered that Tao and Xiumin were fans of martial arts, and were also very good at it. 

Kris could speak Chinese, Korean and English fluently. Along with others!

They also told him that Luhan was amazing at rubix cube and anjoyed playing football.

"You can play piano and guitar? Wow!" Tao gaped at Yixing. 

"Yeah... i've leant them from a young age..." Yixing grinned modestly.

They talked more, and soon lunch time ended and Yixing realised he had no idea where he was going.

The other 3 couldn't help, and went off to their own classes leaving him on his own.

He started off by going to the first class he'd been on with Mr. Lee. 

But as he peeked through the schools window, he saw how it wasn't the class he knew that were in there.

He tried the second class, and no luck again. 

He then thought that maybe Luhan would still be in the library and would be able to help him. 

He wondered around the corridor for a while, hoping that the Korean signposts that were pointing in every direction would magically turn into Chinese so he could understand. 

"Hey!" He sighed in frustration as he heard a noise from behind him. 

Great, this meant that he'll have to try to talk Korean again. 

He turned around and was surprised as he saw Joonmyun smiling at him.

"Why is i always seem to find you when you're lost?" He grinned at Yixing.

Yixing smiled back, unsure on what the other had just said.

"So, where you trying to get to?" Joomyun asked.

Yixing gulped. Ok, so Joonmyun had just asked him a question and he needed to answer it so he didn't like a weirdo.

"Uh.. umm.. Luhan?" He replied awkwardly.

"Luhan?" Joonmyun frowned. "What do you want him for?"

"...Luhan... teach me... Luhan.." Yixing brokenly said, unsure that it made any sense. 

"Oh, Luhan's your tutor? I think he has geography now... i'll take you there, huh?" 

Yixing nodded and began to be taken down another corridor by Joonmyun.

They arrived outside of a door marked 12B, which had no window.

Joonmyun glanced at Yixings nervous posture and knocked on the door himself. 

A voice called from inside. 

He walked in and then indicated for Yixing to follow.

"Yixing here got lost, again, Miss!" Joonmyun laughed slightly. "I think you'll need to assign him a sat nav or something!" 

The teacher laughed along with Joonmyun whilst appologising. 

"Will do, Joonmyun! Yixing, you can sit next to Jongdae" She pointed to an empty seat near the back next to a boy with high cheekbones. 

Yixing made his way there, shaking away the apologys coming from a nervous Luhan (who sat near him at the back). 

Joonmyun began to leave, but then waved at Yixing as he walked out.

Yixing smiled back, sensing that Luhan wouldn't be very happy. 

The lesson began, and once again Yixing found himself knowing nothing of what the teacher was on about. 

It gave him time to think about how he hadn't thanked Joonmyun, again!

Maybe next time... Wait, was he willing himself to get lost so he could be 'saved' by Joonmyun again?

He was truly crazy...


A/N~

ok, so you have no idea how bad i feel for leaving this so long!

I AM SO SOOOWWWRRY!

but here's the next chapter in light of the Lay teaser that was realised today :3 (but the real question is why lay'd picture doesnt have a reflection whilst the others do??! what you doing sm?!) 

but yeah, hope you enjoy and stuff 

xoxoxo