3

Taking a Chance

"Ah oppa!" Hyuna shouted in excitement as she left her group to join Kris...and Luhan. "Hyuna, morning" Kris said as he took his shades off and approch her. "Oppa,guess what..... we're in the same class this term isn't that jjan!" Hyuna said as she wrapped her hands on Kris own. "What?!" Luhan said in utter disbelief causing his best friend and the the girl attatch to him to stare at him as if he was crazy. " I mean.. what wonderful news.. um excuse me i need to get something out of my locker so..." Luhan said as he walked passed the two and headed into the school building.

'Why not shoot me instead that'll make it easier, but no, you had to just send her in the same class i'm in right?' Luhan cursed in his head as he took out his books for his classes. "Well this can't any worse than...." but was cut out when he suddenly fell on the ground. " i am so so very sorry" said a weak yet stable voice, when Luhan looked up to see which idiot caused him to fall he was surprised to see it was Jieun, and like that all his temper disappear. "Jieun?" Luhan asked not sure if it was her since he only met her once which was today.

"Huh,oh sunbea sorry i didn't see you i was just" but she realized that besides the fact he was on the grond and his books were too and she was only blabbering away," ah let me help you,"Jieun said as she bend down picking up his book. "Thanks" was all Luhan could say as he dusted of his clothes. "Um...here are you're books and again i'm really sorry" Jieun said as she handed him his books and bowed a 90 degree bow.  "Ani,gwechanna it was my fault too i wasn't paying attention either" Luhan said but couldn't help to notic how cute she was acting just by bumping into him. "Well forget that past is past right, anyways what class are you in Jieun?" Luhan asked trying to forget that he just thought Jieun's behaviour was cute. "Huh.Class.Oh right, class A-3" " Me too, well since we're both going why don't we go together?" Luhan said trying not to make it sound any weird as he thinks it is right now. "Sure" was all Jieun replied.

Jieun POV: While walking with Luhan sunbea to go to class I realized how weird it was,the fact  that we kept a distace from each other still made it feel weird. I'm not the only one, I guess sunbea wants to make this walk less weird by talking, but to be honest I wasn't really taking him on but when he asked me for a reply it was usally 'yes,okay or I understand.'

While I was looking ahead I thought to myself how happy I was when I saw the door to our class, alittle to excited that I went on ahead without Luhan subea. When I open  the oor, my face was greeted by something hard. It wasn't a wall but it was hard yet soft and warm and well built, when I looked up to see who it was I only greeted by a pair of cold brown eyes. " Kris '' when I turned around it was Luhan and he seem friendly with this boy who was blocking my way. "Excuse me" was all I could say, though he looks arrogant and maybe seem tha way he just let me passed by .

"Oy Jieun I saved you a seat" I was relieved to see Joon oppa in my class as well and I was even more happy I got to sit next to him, although I was alittle stunned to see Luhan and kRis sunbeas sitting in front of us. During the 4 periods of class I found it hard to focus mainly because my eyes were on Kris sunbea back. I kept on going back to remebering his eyes, i wonder why it looked so cold. But soon by thoughts were gone when i heard Joon oppa call me,  " Yah hajima, he's known as a playboy" Joon oppa whispered to me.  "He'll just consider you as one of those girls with no brains that only like him cause of his looks" afyer that my thoughts on him faded.

But i kept on wondering on one thing.... " why was his eyes cold..."