Greetings

Taking a Chance

"Oy Jieun, morning" a boy taller than Jieun appeared right behind her. "Huh, oh Joon oppa morning" she replied cutely. "Yah can't we at least take the bus instead of walking" Joon complained yet he was leading in front. "We could but... it's good for a morning exercise,right?" Jieun replied as she caught up to Joon. " Exercise, please, use an excuse that will at least sound real. The Jieun i  know hates exercise"Joon smiled as he ruffled her hair. "Ya...Yah..well they are things that you don't know about me. Yeah plenty things so...blehh" Jieun pouted and then stuck out her tounge, "anyway oppa are you coming tonight as well?" Jieun said quetionly as thery both crossed the street. "Hmmm?...oh that yeah. Of course the old said i have to so...." Joon reply as he continued to hum to a song. " Jinjak!" Jieun said trying not to sound all excited.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................-Yah wearing tie is just not my style- Kris

-Try wearing a suit- Luhan

- Well good thng i pack:p- kris

-Heh me to- Luhan

_Hyuna would like to join the chat_

-i gotta go... bye- Luhan

-Oppa~ -Hyuna

-Oh hyuna wea?- Kris

- Oppa will i be seeing you tonight- Hyuna

-Yeah,weayo- kris

-aniya-Hyuna

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Wea?, because she likes you." Luhan mumble to himself. "Umm excuse me sir but it looks like there are two kids going to the same school as you should i stop and give them a lift" the limo driver asked. "Huh yeah sure" Luhan said,as he curiositly looked out the window to see who it was.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Yah hajima, we'll be late if you do this" Jieun said as she tried to stop Joon from tickling her. Say it and then i'll stop..." Joon said but was cut of when a black limo approch them.  "Excuse me, but my master would like me to give you two a lift to school, you see, my master also attend the sam school as you both, so if you please..." the driver gesture Jieun and Joon to get in. "Ah well thanks but ..."  " Now, now Jieun the nice man said to get so get in" Joon cut of Jieun as he gentally shoved Jieun inside the limo.

"Yah the next time you...." but Jieun was cut off when she realized the presence of another boy in the car. "Ah, Lunhan sunbea, i should have known it was you.Morning" Joon said as he turned his head towards Lunhan and then on Jieun. " Uh, Joon morning, and didn't we discuss that we're the same age so you don't have to call me sunbea" Luhan said as he faced Joon and the and Jieun. " Good morning, my name is Luhan and you are..." Luhan said as he extended his hand towards Jieun. " Ji eun, Song Jieun, nice to meet you and thank you" Jieun said but rejected the offer to shake his hand. 'Jieun. heh, i'll remember that.' "So Joon it looks like you and your gilrfriend were on a morning strool, sorry" Luhan said as he smiled at Joon. " Girlfriend! with Jieun? Sunbea i like a peaceful life, if i date her all i would get would be trouble" Joon said as he pointed at Ji eun. "Ya..Yah me too, i wouldn't want to date you even, even, even if you were the last guy in the universe" Jieun said as she placed both her ahnd on her cheek to hide the fact that she was blushing." Ha! say that when you're not blushing, look i know i'm handsome and all but i don't date trouble." Joon pushed his face closer towards Jieun's. But soon the two friends stoped bickering when theri saw Lunhan laughing. "Sorry but i don't... i don't really get to enjoy this whole thing" Luhan trid t explained but couldn't due to laughter.

"We will be arriving soon sir just five more minutes." the limo driver said as he turned to make the corner. "What, aa..ajeossi stop, i'll walk from here" Jieun said in a frantic as the driver pulled over. "Wha" " Sorry sunbea that's Jieun for you but gamsamida" Joon cut of Luhan as he opend the door to let the frantic Jieun out as then rushed out " I gues i'll see you in school then" Luhan mumble to himself as he watched to playfully qurelled while he drive past them.