INTRO

Taking a Chance

"Umma,for the last time no and i mean it so jebal stop," Jieun whined, "oh but weayo, you would look sooo cute  and... araseo i'll stop,"Jieun umma caught sight of her daughter glare,"hajima for tonight you can't stop me ok?!" and like that Jieun umma left her.'Why did i agree to accompany her to tonights dinner party' Jieun questioned herself before leaving for school. "Umma see this evening,bye" Jieun kissed her mom and left the house.Yah are you sure you don't want a lift with the limo," her mom shouted behind her "Yeah i'm sure" Jieun said and left.

This was Jieun everyday life,her dad works most of the time overseas and here she lives with her mom who always tries to dress her which she always somehow escape from everytime,well not for tonight she has no choice now. But other than that, Jieun tries her best to live a normal everyday teen life. She avoides going to school in limos and being dressed like the others in her school.

"Aish, why can't she tell that i don't want to go to school in limos by now..." Jieun huff in exhaution and took her normal strool to go to school.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

''Sir if you don't leave now you'll be late for school" one of the butlers informed, "i know that but if i leave without breakfast whos fault will it be if i faint during school time huh!" the young brown headed boy said glaring at the butler. " I'm very sorry sir i should have known" the butler whimper.

"Now,now that's enough, Kris what did i tell about that way you speak to people,use a diffrent tone please." Kris mother said as she elegently walkdonw the stairs."Good morning ma'am'' the butler said to his boss, "good morning" she said so gracefully then turning to her only son "Remember don't forget about tonight and also your father will be there too so don't,....well i mean try not to do anything that will be consider as a disappointment, okay?" she said as she ajusted her son tie, but for Kris he was frozen due to the fact that his dad will be there.

"Araseo umma"Kris said and left for school driving away in a red sports car.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Lunhan dear don't forget about tonight, be there for eight and make sure you introduce yourself to everyone okay" Luhan mom said while preparing breakfast for her child and husbad. "Yes mom, so does that mean i'll have to skip today's piano lesson?" Luhan said trying his best not to sound excited. "Yes but that does mean that tomorrow you can't do double hours, right?" Luhan's father said while being engross in the newspaper "Yeah" Luhan said doing his best to show his saddness

"Ah,look at the time you'll be late for school" Luhan umma said s she watched the clock. "Bye umma, appa" Luhan waved as he got into the limo.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. "AHHHH!!!! what to wear, ehh what to do Kris oppa will be in school soon and i'm still stuck here aish!" the young girl exploded "Huh who texted...oh umma she said don't forget about tonight party" the young girl read aloud 

"Aish right now i'll worry about that later but now,hmmmm,aha i'll with this.'"

"Lady Hyuna are you ready?the limo is out in front" the maid said as she handed Hyuna her bag

"Yea i'm ready see you later" Hyuna said as she left. As she sat in the limo she took out her phone and stared at the photo of Kris, "heh see you tonight"