#1

Love Triad

Italics represents the past :)


“Ding Zi Yi!”
“Here!”
“Li Jia Heng!”
“Here!”

Jia Heng giggled with Ding Zi Yi as they sat at the back of the classroom where all the tall kids belonged. It was the second week of pre-school for Jia Heng and since the first day of school, he was very well attached to this girl called Ding Zi Yi. They build sand castles together, share food during lunch break and sleep beside each other even though it was forbidden but they didn’t break the rules. Zi Yi still slept with the girls but she slept at the last position in the girls group whereas Jia Heng slept in the first position in the boys group. They did everything and anything together, and they had too much to talk about despite having different genders. One would say that opposites attract but it was because of their similarity that got them so attached to one another.

“Zi Yi, do you want to come over to my place to play after school?” Jia Heng asked while they were building sand castles.
“I have to ask my mommy later but I’d love to!” Zi Yi smiled brightly at him.
“Ok! We can play with all my toys at home and I can get my mama to cook lunch for us!” he expressed; beaming.

That day, Zi Yi went over to Jia Heng’s place to play and his mom made them lunch. Everything was good and they had tons of fun. They spent the rest of their childhood together – from pre-school to primary school and secondary school. However, good things never last. During their prom night, Zi Yi broke the news of her having thoughts of going overseas to study. She was a bright child and she wanted to pursue medicine, in which Jia Heng was hesitant of letting her go, he knew that he has already fallen for the bright, charming and sweet girl and he was afraid that once she’s gone, she will never come back. He tried persuading her to continue studying in China and that studying in their country was as good as studying overseas, but her mind was set and his heart was trampled by the fact that he might never get to meet her again. The day she left for America, his heart was crafted into stone. He missed and longed for her but never got to contact her.

As they grew older, Zi Yi was doing great in the states with her studies while Jia Heng, the sweet, shy boy took over his father’s position as the leader of China’s biggest gang, as his dad passed on. He, who was Li Jia Heng, grew into Wu Yi Fan, who was now known to be powerful and ruthless yet deep down, he was still a softie, a marshmallow that wanted the girl who stole his heart since childhood to come back and be with him.

“Wu Yi Fan” he heard his mother calling him as she climbed up the stairs. However, he remained rooted on his director seat in the study room, brooding over the past.
“Yi Fan?” his mother knocked on the door before he came back to reality.
“Ma? Is there anything wrong?” he looked up immediately while she gave him a compassionate smile.
“Nothing son. What were you thinking about?” she asked as she took a seat.
“Not much. Just about the past.” He tried to brush her off. The past wasn’t his favorite topic, especially when he knew that he could never be good enough for her, considering his position and reputation now. 
“Are you thinking about Zi Yi?” she spoke softly, worried about his response. 
“Somewhere along the line. Ma, shall we go for a walk?” he asked – attempting to change the topic while the elder nodded her head, hoping that he would stop brooding over the past.


You guys are so amazing. 84 subsribers without a single chapter updated. Thank you so much all of you. Tell me your thoughts via commenting.

Love you guys! 

xoxo