Did It End There?

He Knew It

She kissed him.

                He pulls back. He tried hard to contain his feeling and held back his tears.

                “Jessica, no. Jung Sooyeon… I’m sorry.” He smiled bitterly.

                The girl just stared blankly at him. She couldn’t really understand the situation. And she couldn’t believe it really is happening.

                “Oppa, you’re kidding right?”

                “No, I’m not… I’m sorry. It’s also for you. It’s the best for both of us. You really have a long way to go through. So I will just be a burden.” He cupped her cheeks. She pushed his hands.

                “Oh really? Stop making it like it’s all about me. It’s you, I was actually the burden you’re talking about” She couldn’t hold back her tears. “I didn’t know you were this kind of guy” She chuckled bitterly.

                “I’m sorry Sica-yah. I really am. There’s a lot of things I couldn’t explain. Yes, it is about me and also you. I couldn-“

                “Stop it. Fine. But never even dream to talk to me again” She stared at him.

                He couldn’t stand it. He has been the happiest person on earth because he was loved by the most amazing girl on earth. Now everything fell apart, he was the one she hated the most. He couldn’t stand it. He pulled her body and hugged her really tight. He hid his face between her blonde hairs. Even though she fought him back and tried to push him away, he couldn’t let it and hugged her tighter.

                “I’m sorry, I really am sorry.” He cried. She gave up and let him hugged her. “Jessica, I know I’m such a coward. And you deserve someone better.” He patted her blonde hairs.

                “Quit it” She said coldly. Donghae opened his arm and let her go. She bowed her head hiding her teary eyes. “Thanks. Goodbye oppa” She said and left.

                He let her go.

 

“O-oh? I.. what?” He was so surprised that his tongue was stiff.

“Why are you being so weird?” Jessica chuckled.

                “N-nothing” Suddenly that very memory came into his mind. How he hurt her because of him being a coward. How he couldn’t forgive himself up until now being the cause of her tears that day. No, it wasn’t just that day. Jessica had been different since that time.

                “Lots of thoughts?” She said getting him back to his sense.

                “Oh? No….” He answered awkwardly.

                “Or, lost in thoughts?” She continued. He was surprised and looked at her. “You haven’t answered my question. Is it that hard?”  He was stiff, he tried to scratch his neck.

                “Y-yeah”

                “Why?”

                “Just…. because”

                “Guilt?”

                He stopped for a second. Not sure how he’s going to answer this.

                “Yes, I have never forgive myself” He finally said it. He felt relieve but in the same time worry. Not to his expectation, Jessica chuckled.

                “You don’t need to forgive yourself because you’ve done nothing wrong”  She smiled. “Thanks anyway”

                “What for?”

                “If we never broke up, I would never achieve this much”

                “Still, I feel-“

                “Ssh, stop it” She glared at him. “So, you are a big star now. When are you going to introduce me?”

                He looked at her and cupped her face. He closed the gap between their face.

                “I’ll never reveal it. Because they are going to take you away from me. I’m going to keep you by myself”  

                He grinned and kissed her.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... Just a short update since I wanted to explain what happened in their past. AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE MUBANK INTERACTION? OMG I'M SO DONE WITH THIS