Chapter 6 (Finale)

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 years later…

 

Now you lived your life with Jaehyun, your childhood friend. You had been engaged with him. Your and his parents had arranged a marriage for you two since you both were child. Now your flower shop had evolved. You did not need to open your flower stall and sell those flowers on the side-road, however, now you had a store already that was gifted by Jaehyun as your birthday gift.

Every day you kept staring towards the large window beside the door. You kept standing there, watching the pedestrians passing by in front of your shop. Ah, right. After you got the money from Woobin, a few days later you and your parents brought you to the best eye specialist hospital in Seoul. You had a surgery and eye treatment until your eyes healed there. You remembered when Woobin said that he would make you could see this world again. Now, you could get rid of the darkness that had been locked for years.

Suddenly Jaehyun hugged you from behind and kissed your shoulder softly. He rested his chin on your shoulder. “What are you doing here?”

“Don’t hug me like this Mr. Lee. People look at us right now.”

Jaehyun turned around your body. He circled his hand around your waist. “Are you hungry?”

You nodded. “Let’s eat udon at the café near to Aquarium. How?” You smiled.

“Well, okay. Let’s go!”

 

You missed him very much. To be honest, Woobin was the person who you wanted to see for the first time when your eyes could see again. But he had gone and disappeared from your life. A promise was only a promise. Two years have passed, it seemed he would not be back again.

 

******

 

“Have you found her?”

“Yes. She has a store at Gangnam district.”

“Can you bring me out tomorrow?”

“But your condition—“

“Please, it’s for the last. I really want to see her.”

 

His body was getting weaker and thinner. His face was pale and gaunt. He frequently did his activity in bed accompanied by an oxygen tube in his nose and infusion in his left hand. Now he had been be apart from drugs and all things that related to alcoholic and cigarettes. 2 years was not an easy thing to get through it all. There had been many things that his parents done in order to make him recovery from this illness. However, the result was still zero.

Woobin looked at his phone screen. He still used your picture as his wallpaper screen. He smiled when he looked at your picture. "Will you remember me, Jang _____."

 

******

 

You looked at the window in front of you. This was the first snow in this year. You did not like winter because you could not see the flowers along the way. But there was someone who said that winter was the season that he liked the most.

 

-Flashback-

He ate a big piece of tteokpokki and chewed it hardly. “Ah, it’s hot.”

You laughed. “Eat slowly.” You gave him your orange juice. “Drink this.”

He took it then sipped it a half. “You know, I have someone that like flowers like you.”

“Is it your girlfriend?” You asked jokingly.

He laughed. “No. She is my mom. She really likes flower so much. She even has hothouse at my home. She plants so many flowers there.”

“Wah. Your mom is indeed jjang.” You grinned.

“What’s season that you like the most?”

“I like summer the most. You?”

“I like winter the most, because my birthday is in winter. I have so much happiness in winter and I was born when the first snow in winter.” He chuckled.

“Ah I see. Let’s build a snowman together.” You giggled.

“Sure!” He ruffled your hair.

-End Flashback-

 

Krii

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter