Chapter 5

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seasons had been changed. In this mid-summer, he finally had returned to his home along with his family. Dad also had recovered from his illness and now Woobin was back living with his dad and mom. They were so glad when saw him carrying his big luggage and said he would come back to stay here with them. However, the happiness did not last long. It faded instantly when he told them that he got HIV. Mom was crying uncontrollably while dad just sat silently disbelief with this all. He had told them everything when he was not around with them. Mom asked him to stop being a drug addict and dealer then they would bring him to a drug and HIV house of rehabilitation. He would come back to leave this home and move to the coldest and most isolate place. Moreover, he probably would miss many opportunities to meet with you, the girl who he loved secretly.

The day after tomorrow, mom and dad would bring him to the house of rehabilitation. His body was getting weaker day by day. It seemed that the virus was starting to take nearly half of his antibody. He said to mom that he wanted to go to someplace when he saw she was cooking for lunch. He really wanted to see you before he left.

 

“Woobin-ah!” You greeted him first as he stood up in front of you.

“How’d you know it’s me?”

“I know it from your perfume. As I told you before my sense of smell is so sensitive.” You chuckled.

He laughed. “Well, let’s  go to the Aquarium.”

“What about my flowers?”

“I bring my friend and he will replace you here.” He held your hand. “Kajja!”

 

They entered the Aquarium after buying two tickets. This was his first time dating with a girl. He held your hand tightly. He watched every move of your steps in order you would not fell down because he did not want to see you got hurt.

 “What kinds of fish in front of us right now? You have to be my eyes for today.” You said enthusiastic.

“It’s mermaid.”

“Is she beautiful?” You asked innocently.

He laughed. “This is not mermaid like in the fairytale. It’s dugong. Pabo.” He flicked your forehead.

You whined. “Dugong must be ugly like you.” You laughed.

He tickled your waist. “How dare you.”

You laughed. “Stop it, it’s tickled.”

“Let’s take a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter