Chapter 3

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been almost 3 months he was being your shadow. As the time went by you and Woobin became closer and closer. After dealing with a client and his boss he would come to meet you. He felt like he was addicted with you like drugs. He was addicted with your smile, face, voice, and your blind eyes that could make him felt warmth. He could feel the happiness when with you, he could enjoy his life when he was with you.

One day, in the middle of the night which was quiet, he had a call from his friend. He said his father was hospitalized because of heartache. He felt like the sky was falling when he heard the news. Another problem came up to him as if did not want to let him live in peace even for a moment.

The next day, he went to the hospital where his father was being treated. When he walked toward his father room, he saw his mom out of the room. He stopped in front of her. They just stared at each other for a few minutes. Without a word, without a sound, they just looked at each other with a meaningful look. Her lips and chin began to quiver to endure the tears. She gently caressed Woobin's face, he missed this kind of touch so badly. He hugged the woman who was old and weak in front of him tightly. She cried as he her graying hair.

 

“How father doing?” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter