Secret Exposed??

Forbidden Vow

From last chapter: (A/N: what do you guys call it? A preview from last chapter? @_@' aigoo...)

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆​

Kris frozed. He continue to stare at the younger boy, he couldn't help it, his heart rate was beating abnormally fast, and his stomach got the butterflies. His hands were starting to sweat, and no it wasn't from the blankets covering him. Just hearing Tao's voice makes him want to listen to it forever, and when the boy smiled, he swear he saw flowers and unicorns dance around the room. Crap he thought this is bad. He realized he was starting to fall for the boy, for someone he just met! As cliche as it might sound, he, Kris Wu, was falling in love, and not just with anyone, but with a human being. 


"So?" Tao asked, seeing KrisHearing the boy get impatient, Kris shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"I'm not from around here, I'm just here on a trip and ..." He trailed off. How am I supposed to explain it to him that I'm an angel and not just a regular angel, a fallen angel?! Kris, calm down.Calm down..

"And what?" Tao questioned, his eyes growing big from anticipitation, bringing the angel out of his thoughts. He was leaning closer because by the time Kris finishes his sentence it'll end up as a whisper; basically he leaned closer to hear him better...

Kris's POV

I felt my face heat up, he was leaning closer towards me, "and...." I stuttered, "and... I'm lost," I ended lamely. Tao looked shocked, his eyes grew wider than it already was, if that was possible. It took every ounce of self control from my body to not cover my face as he stared at me.

"What happened to your luggages then?" he asked.

"....I got robbed," I said quietly turning away from him so he doesn't suspect anything. Father in heaven forgive me for lying..

"That explains why you don't have your luggage with you," he said, almost in a whisper. I turned my attention back to him as he leaned back on his chair and looked at me in the eyes for the first time since he entered the room. His eyes, now that I can get a better look at them, they were dark, like his outfit and hair; but warmer and full of mystery, and soft; as if it was saying it was ready, ready to take me in under its watch and hold me, protecting me forever... Staring at them makes me want to drown myself in them; lost, without a care in the world... and.... his lips... STOP! You can't! It is forbidden to love a human, consequences will be the results! 

"You can stay here if you want," he continued, "it's only my parents and my Luhan Ge and I that live here, along with maids and servants too. But Luhan Gege is on a business trip. We have many guest rooms, and most of them aren't even used at all unless for special occasions when we have parties and banquets. I can ask my mama and baba for you. You can stay for as long as you want." He smiled.

I shift my gaze to my hands, currently having an internal struggle between my will and emotions. I shouldn't get involved, I shouldn't get involved, I shouldn't... "Thanks so much for the offer, I'd love to, if it's okay I would like to thank your parents for their hospitality and generousity." My eyes grew wide, I just can't believe what just came out of my mouth! He smiled, and as if on cue a man and a woman dressed in very fancy clothes came in to the room.

"Ma! Ba!" He got off his chair, okay maybe 'got off his chair' is an understatement, he more like jumped off the chair like a kid, and ran to his parents. They are his parents. "Ma, Ba, meet Wu YiFan- but he perfers Kris, he is the person I was talking about over dinner. He's on a trip right now, but he is lost, and his belongings got robbed from him. Can he stay with us? Please? I can finally have someone to talk to besides Chen!" Who's Chen? I chuckled at the scene in front of me, his mother patted his head, while his father looked disapproving at him. 

"Of course, hun," his mother said raising an eyebrow at her son as she took in the information and looked at her husband. He just nodded. Well, so much for not getting involved! The man stroll over to the side of my bed and held out his hand. 

"Sorry for my son's behaviour, Sir Kris, he is still childish as ever as you can see, everyone spoils him too much around here," he laughs. "I am his father, call me Mr.Huang." I wiped my hands on the blanket in case there was still some sweat on it and shook his hand shakily steadily. 

"Not at all Mr. Huang; and Kris is just fine. Your son is a very wonderful young man, I must thank him for his kindness for saving me back there. Thank you very much for letting me stay here, I promise not to be a burden," I answered formally and a calmly as I can. His father is probably someone important, I can tell, there is an authorizing aura coming from this man, but behind that dominance appearance and strict attitude towards Tao I could sense that he loves him very, very much. His wife, Tao's mom also came over, leaving Tao lingering near the foot of the bed. 

"I'm Mrs. Huang, Tao Cupcake's  mother," she said cheerfully earning a "MOOOOM!!!" from Tao in the back. Out of the corner of my eyes I can see Mr. Huang rolling his eyes at his wife's silly introduction. "It's is nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about your meeting with Tao from Tao and our butler Lay over the dinner table." 

Embarrased I nodded and shook her hand as well. "Thank you very much for letting me stay, and feeding me. The food was delicious." She  waves the comment off to show that it's not that big of a deal.

Normal POV

"If you need anything, there will be maids and servants all over the mansion that will guide you and help you with your nessecities," she explained. "It's getting late, we should be going, again, I'm glad I could meet you Kris." With that, she gave him a nod and her husband placed his arm around her shoulder, and walked her out of the room. But not before excusing himself and telling Tao not bother their guest too much, and to let Kris get hisrest. When they closed the door, Tao turned back to Kris and gave him an apoligetic look. 

"Sorry about my parents, they can be... yeah," he trailed of, blushing, Why mama? Why? Why must you say something so embarrasing in front of a guest?!

"It's all good, they're nice," Kris assured the boy. They do seem nice, Kris thought. But what was surprising was that they just let a stranger into their house to stay for the night with out worrying they might get robbed! Must have some sort of security if they are that carefree about letting me stay. Kris' comment made the boy feel relieve that the man didn't think he was weird so he breathed out a huge sigh. "Who's Chen by the way?" Kris blurted out, mentally facepalming himself for being so impulsive.

"Oh, he is my one and only best friend, and Lay's cousin! We would study together here, and take the same classes too, since he's Lay's cousin, Ba lets him come to class with me," Tao replied, glad they have switched topics.

"You're homeschooled?" Kris asked, surprised that I'm not surprised by the information.

"Yeah. Well I'll let you rest then, I'll see you tomorrow though, right?" Tao asked looking cutely at Kris, almost pouting, not knowing what kind of damage he was doing to the man. Kris, taken by surprised at the sudden change of expression, put a hand over his face to cover the blush from the boy in front of him and gave him a slight nod. How can someone be so cute and y at the same time? Tao beamed at the response, happy that he found someone to talk to tomorrow besides Chen. He turned around and left the room, closing the door with a *click*.

Kris stared at the door for a while before removed his hand from his face. He let out a breath he didn't even noticed he was holding and got off the bed to stretch. He was partially cursing myself for getting myself into this situation while he made his way to the pavilion window. At the same time, he didn't felt all bad about it either, he was falling for Tao, that much he knew, but falling in love with a human is forbidden, and he knew that too, every angel in the universe knows that. But staying here in this mansion means that he gets to see Tao, and that thought alone brought him great joy. 

So this is what it's like to fall for a human, huh, Father? As long as long as I don't cross the line, it'll be fine though, am I right, Father? he thought rebelliously. Father, please, let me stay for a while, I know that this is a great sin, but please, just once let me be with him for a while, before my feelings get out of control I promise I will leave, and no human soul will know about this. My feelings will die away with time and departure, so please.. His rebellious thoughts turned to pleads as he stood by the pavilion window, he placed his hand on the glass and looked outside. The sky was dark, the stars twinkled brightly as if hearing his prayers. Tonight is the first night of winter, and already snow was starting to fall lightly. He turned the doornob, opened the tall window, and stepped outside to the balcony. 

Once outside, he spread out his arms and gazed up at the sky, soaking in the coldness of the night. Simultaneously, a pair of godly snowy white wings sprung out of his back making him look like a... an angel. (no duh..) He closed his eyes and flapped his wings a couple of times enjoying the sound of wind created from his wings.

*Whoosh*

*Whoosh*

After a couple of minutes standing outside, lost in thoughts and enjoying the scenary surrounding him, he made his wings disappeared and turned around to head back to the room. When he turned around he came face to face with Nanny Mi..


A/N: Was it too much? I'm really sorry if this chapter don't make sense what so ever I have to hurry and finish this and go to sleep.. I took the advices to heart and tried my best to not rush things~ (It's still kind of hard though.. since I'm new at this and don't know what I am doing, or how this story is going to unfold along the way, but i'll do my best!) 

Thank you for your kind words~ ♥♥♥ When I saw I had over 2 subscribers today and over 10 views, you don't know how happy I was!! It's little to some, but it means so much to me!! Thank you so much!!! *XOXO* (see what I did there?) *⁂((✪‿✪))⁂*

I'm super sorry if it's too fast or too slow paced!!! The grammars and spelling mistakes too!! Sorry about that~

By the way should I organize a character list on the forewords page, so you know who plays who in the story and get to know the character's personality, likes/dislikes? 

When Kris says about "Father" he just meant God or the Great Saint that has control over the spiritual world.. (ahem.... *cough cough* Lee Soo Man.... *cough cough*)

Words in between asterisks * are sound effects. Italized words are thoughts.

"☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆" are transitions between scenes..

Words: 2053 (from top to bottom- everything.)

P.s coming up with chapter titles are hard- how do you all do it? ._.